11-24-14

7:26 am. Lying in the sofa while listening to Ed Sheeran music. Every word the lyrics of the song spits is pure romance. My heart aches. I don't know where I'm going to dedicate it. I have no lover. It's my fault, I'm very picky. I'm always looking for a perfect man. A man who will never hurt me. Well I guess he never existed. A futile romance. How shameful.

          2:51 pm when I arrived in the hospital. A pm shift. Dear golly! What a very busy day! the e.r is full of admiting patients! Five doctors arrived. One medicine, one OB-Gyne, one pediatric, and two surgeons. I can't count how many blood samples and urine samples I'd examined. Chaos. Can't even count how many rounds I made. It'll be much better if he's around but he's not. I bet his daughter is sick and got admitted in another hospital. In a private one. I know cause I'm the one who performed CBC and took blood sample of his daughter. His wife was there. I thought she's pretty. They say she's pretty. But she isn't. She's skinny like me but only with big head. Big face. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous but because it's true! And she got pimples and wears too much make up. She looks like she's working in a bar haha! I'm not conscious in front of her because I know I'm one step ahead of her. And her husband is crazy bout me. If only they don't have a baby I'll bet he will run away with me. But he's a man with integrity and so we choose to keep our feelings aside. You can't blame us we're still young and exploring.

        It's nearly 9:30. Just finished our dinner. That's how busy we are. We had our dinner late. One of my nurse-friend in e.r keep teasing me about a song that seems she dedicated to me and we kept laughing. I remembered him. I miss him. Oh how I crave for him. I wonder what his doing. Is he thinking bout me too? How futile.