six

An hour of driving later, we finally pulled up to the beach house.

"Finally!" Hayes cried, jumping out of the car and kneeling on the ground.

"Oh chill out," Nash chuckled. "It was an hour drive, Hayes."

"But it felt so long!" Hayes whined.

"Suck it up, Hayes. You're a big boy now." Matt teased.

Gilinsky and Cam arrived a few minutes after and we all decided to walk down to the beach. I changed into a black bandeau bikini and a big t-shirt, then went downstairs to where everyone was sitting.

"Ready?" I ask, staying at the last step. A chorus of "Yeah's" erupted from the group.

Filing out the door, I got stuck next to Nash. "Hey babe," He slung his arm over my shoulders for about the tenth time today.

"Hey," I leaned into him.

"How you feelin'?" He looked down at me.

"In all honesty, I'm good. Not worrying about anything. But," I paused and looked up only to meet Sammy's gaze. "I'm trying to avoid Sam so shit isn't being added to our little dilemma."

"Yeah, I could tell something was bothering you." He sincerely stated. "But don't think about them right now, okay? You're in a beautiful beach house in Malibu! Even better, I'm here." He winked.

I playfully rolled my eyes, hugging him. "Thanks, bud."

He hugged back, tighter. "Of course."

Nash was the type of friend you could always count on. He could tell whether someone was upset, being able to pick up on a person's tone or actions. I can always count on him, helping me when I'm in need of advice. He would go out of his way to cheer me up, no matter what. That's one of the things I've always loved about him.

"C'mon, Grier. Let's swim!" I removed my cover up, catching Sam and Nash's attention. I ignored Sam's stare and focused on Nash. Holding out my hand, I smirked and rose an eyebrow.

"Are you going to sit there all day and stare, or are you coming with me into the water?"

He snapped out of his daze and smiled mischievously, grasping my hand and leading me towards the ocean.

"Take a picture, Wilkinson. It'll last longer." Nash yelled over his shoulder, hinting he saw Sammy staring.

"Fuck off, Grier." Sam laughed. Liza narrowed her eyes towards us and purposely leaned into Sammy.

Nash shrugged it off and focused his attention back on me.

Suddenly, he picked me up and spun me around in ankle deep water. I unintentionally squealed, shocked at his actions. "Nash!" I laughed. One by one, everyone - except for Liza joined in, splashing and laughing with one another.

Seeing as Nash's back was towards me, I jumped on him, catching him a little of guard and he stumbled.

"Woah," He laughed. Nash regained his balance, placing his hands under my thighs for support.

"Hi," I placed my face next to his.

"Hey," he cheekily smiled.

"Alright, lovebirds." Cam joked. "Let's go eat!"

"Is that all you think about, Cam?" I ignored his 'lovebird' comment.

"Basically," He shrugged. His arm made its way around Blair's waist, pulling her close. I eyed the two of them and they sheepishly smiled at me.

"Details," I smirked at them. They blushed and nodded.

"Come on, Nash! Back to the house!" I giggled.