twenty

outfit on sidebar!! or up there on mobile ^^

_____

Let's just say that last night was full of lust and passion, along with a trail of our clothes that littered the couch, the stairs, and in my bedroom. I'm not one to jump into sex shortly after answering a guy, but Sam is different. We've known each other a long time, and being in a relationship with your best friend is ten times more comfortable for me. I mean, you know the person so well there's nothing to hide anymore. So, I thought I could let my rule of 'no sex until a few months into the relationship' slide. (a/n: im not a person to write smut and shit, sooOo lol)

"Morning, baby." Sam's raspy and hoarse morning voice sent chills down my spine; it was my weakness. I groaned, dreading the first day back from break.

"Come on, Lil, it's time to get up." He kissed the top of my head, slowly pulling away from my touch. I squeezed my eyes shut, immediately missing the warmth radiating off his bare chest.

"Lily! Are you up yet, honey?" My mother called from downstairs.

"Yeah, mom! Be down soon!" I forced myself out of bed--well more like rolled off. I landed on my ass with a loud thud, letting out a yelp.

"Y-you okay?" Sam stood in front of my vanity stifling his laughter. I flipped him off, trudging to my bathroom and hopping into the shower.

My hair was in its natural waves, air drying as I applied my makeup. I grabbed my concealer, dotting it on problem areas and covering up my dark circles. I filled the sparse areas on my brows and left it natural. I curled my lashes and applied a coat or two of mascara. As I looked up, Sam's intense gaze was on me through the mirror.

"What?" I spun around the bench to face him. His forehead creased as his eyebrows scrunched together as if he was in deep thought.

"I still don't understand how makeup works," He shook his head, earning a laugh from me.

"Yeah, it's complicated sometimes." I got up from the bench and into my closet, pulling out girlfriend shorts and a buttoned white crop top. I slipped some socks onto my feet and shoved them into white SK8-Hi trainers.

"Let's go," I stood at the door with my denim backpack slung over my shoulder. Sam looked up from his phone and nodded, trailing behind me into the kitchen.

"Morning mom, dad." I smiled at my parents whilst making myself a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. They greeted both Sam and I, then went back to discussing dad's current project.

"Okay, we're leaving! Bye, love you!" I kissed their cheeks once Shawn and Sam finished their breakfasts.  I made sure I slipped my Ray Bans over my face before I stepped outside. The ignition sparked to life and I pulled out of the driveway to school.

Shawn walked ahead, leaving Sam and me. He entwined his fingers with mine, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

"Ready?" I nodded, a small smile tugging at my lips. We pushed open the doors to the halls, eyes immediately glued on us. Girls fawned over Sam while giving me stares that could kill. I smiled sweetly at some, making them stomp away.

"I'll see you at lunch, baby girl. I love you." He kissed my forehead as we stopped at my locker.

I nodded and pecked his cheek, recounting my lock combo. "I love you, too."

"Hey," A voice startled me from behind. I visibly jumped, spinning around to face Mike.

"Jesus, Mike. You almost gave me a heart attack." I lightened the mood with a laugh. He chuckled, uttering an apology. His friends were behind him, avoiding eye contact with me.