Chapter Seventeen

"Are you sure about this?" Cairo asked and pulled away from our passionate kiss. "If I get started, I'm warning you now, I won't be able to stop."

"I would kill you if you stopped, even now. Just shut up and take me back to your place," I replied and stood on my tippy toes for another kiss.

His hand was wrapped in my hair and firmly fixed to the back of my neck, his other hand was on my back and I felt completely and utterly at home in his arms.

"Yes ma'am," he said and kissed me again. I felt him lift me up off the ground and press me against the back of a storage container. We weren't far from the staff concession where we'd left ten minutes ago, but hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other.

I climbed him like a spider monkey, finally knowing what it felt like to hang off a man who could hold me like I weighed nothing. I loved it, floating along in his arms as he moved us towards his RV.

We managed to somehow find it in the midst of groping, kissing and playful banter. I dropped to the ground as he fished for his keys, maybe we weren't that coordinated after all. Certainly not worthy of a side show, and I was no contortionist.

I forced the pang of jealousy to the back of my head and focused on the now. The fact that this gorgeous, intelligent, hilarious man wanted me, and I wanted him. We were into each other and nobody else in the world mattered.

He got the door open, picked me up and carried me into his space. He kicked it shut and leaned to lock it. It was so quiet I could almost hear the sound of my own heart pounding in my chest and his matching rhythm.

He kissed me, and all I heard was the soft sigh of his breath as he moaned against my lips and tongue. I could feel his hard cock pressing through his pants against my leg. My tight red dress began to ride up even further as he pulled me higher against him, my legs wrapping around him instinctively now.

He pulled back and said into my ear, "I wanted to tear this off you the moment I saw you in it. I was so hard and ready to fuck you right there in wardrobe, did you know that?"

"I had a suspicion," I said and giggled as he nibbled my neck. He backed into his living room and sat down on his low, leather sofa. I faced him, straddled him and let him continue to trail kisses and nibbles down my neck.

"I had to leave or I wouldn't be able to control myself," he told me in between kisses and bites. "I came back here and I jerked off, thinking about you in this dress."

"Are you serious?" I said and smiled. The thought of him wanting me that badly made me feel so powerful, so exotic and desired. I pulled the hair tie from his head, released his thick mane and wrapped my fingers in it. "That's so fucking hot," I said, "can you show me now?"

"You want me to masturbate in front of you?" he asked, seemingly surprised by my bold request. I even surprised myself with my desire. He thought about it and finally said, "Only if you touch yourself for me."

I agreed, so I inched down his thighs towards his knees, placed my feet up on the sofa and exposed my pussy to him. His sharp intake of breath was all I needed for encouragement. I pushed my panties to the side and slid my own finger along my slit and found my clit. I was soaking wet.

"Your turn," I said and moved my finger up and down slowly, sensually. His eyes didn't move off my little show as he unzipped his jeans. He pushed his underwear and pants down just enough for his magnificent cock to pop out.

It was my turn to be mesmerized, it was bigger than I remembered and seeing it exposed, pierced and thick and veiny, turned me on more than I could have imagined.

"Play with your clit," he said and stroked his cock, fisted the head and gripped the shaft. "Show me your beautiful cunt."

I obliged, I spread myself wider and he growled, took his other hand and palmed my pussy. He slid a finger inside of me and began to finger fuck me slowly, matching the pace of his own stroking.