4

{I don't want this book to have the full storyline of Meteor Garden so I will be switching it up a bit}

My final class of the day ended at 8 pm and I was exhausted. I was invited to go out for drinks with Lei, his friend Meizou, and Ximen. I remembered there were 4 members of F4 but only 3 of them were meeting me. Lei wanted to introduce me to his friends since they knew Jing as well and they were good friends with her. I met them at a bar nearby. 

"Hey," I said to Lei as I met him outside of the bar. He smiles at me the moment he sees me. I smile back at him. He gestures for us to go inside so I follow him inside. I was dressed in the same outfit I was wearing before. I smile as I come in contact with the 2 boys who are Lei and Jing's, friends.

"Ah, you must be Y/n, it's nice to finally meet you," Ximen says. I smile. 

"Nice to meet you too," I say. We find a table to sit down at. Lei pulls out a chair for me. I smile at him again. 

"So Y/n, tell us about yourself," Meizou says. I nod. 

"I come from shanghai and I have lived in the same house all of my life. Erm, I'm 24, I have a cat at home. I major in finances. That's pretty much it." I say. Ximin nods but continues, 

"Why were you in Paris?" He asks. I sigh. 

"I went there for a trip but lots of bad things happened. " I say. I take a shot of vodka. Lei looks at me nervously. I nod telling him I'm okay. 

I hear a voice say Lei's name in a very angry tone. I look up. There standing at the end of our table is what looks like the 4th member of F4. He was holding the hand of the girl I had met on the plane. He slams his hand on the table. Not knowing what to do, the only way to escape this mess was to drink, so I gulped down 2 more shots quickly, then 4 more, until I couldnt feel anything. Lei and the 3 boys were making a fuss with eachother and didnt notice me slowly fall into a drunken state. I felt the room spin. 

"Y/n?!" I hear Lei say. Everything goes dark.

~Lei's POV~

I watch as Y/n's head hit the table. I quickly pick her head up off the table and lean it against my shoulder. I freeze as she nuzzles up against my shoulder. Si glares at me. 

"Onto another girl I see." He says. My eyes wander up to his and I glare back at him. Who did he think he was. 

"She's drunk, she needs help," I say trying to calm. Si rolls his eyes. 

"Then do something about it. Don't just sit there looking like an idiot." He says. I roll my eyes and take hold of Y/n's arm. I don't usually bring girls home, in fact, I have never done this. I didn't know where she lived so I decided just to take her back to my place.

"You need help, Lei?" Ximin asks. I shake my head. I pick her up and carry her gently out of the bar. She was out cold at is that point. I carry her to a bus. I place her on the seat next to me and lean her head against my shoulder for support as we ride down the street. My car was at home so I had to take the bus. 

Soon after a short bus ride, we arrive at my house. I pick Y/n up and carry her a block down the street until we reached the gates of my large house. The gates open and I carry her up the driveway and into the house. My butler looks at me with astonishment. "Prepare the guest room," I say softly. He nods. My mom notices me as I carry Y/n up the stairs following behind my butler to the room.

"Lei?! Who is she, and why is she unconscious?" My mother asks at the bottom of the stairs. 

"She's my friend. Don't worry mother." I say. She hesitates before nodding. I give her a reassuring smile then I continue to walk back up the stairs.

The guest room was ready so I asked my mother to change her out of her old clothes and put on a pair of silk pajamas Jing had left behind when she stayed for family dinners. My mom leaves the room and I head back in to tuck her into bed nicely. I didn't want her first impression of my home to be a mess of clothes on the floor. I smiled and bent down to kiss her forehead. I left the room and went to mine to get ready for bed.

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache in a strange room. I sit up and look down to see my clothes gently folded and placed on a table near the bed, and the new clothes I was wearing were silk pjs that I didn't own. I looked around a little more. I got up and walked out of the room confused. Where was I? Was I kidnapped? I walk down to the kitchen to see Lei standing at the counter. I cover myself quickly and almost scream but I stop myself. 

"Ah, your awake, I made you some hangover soup just in case you needed it." He says placing a bowl down on the table where he gestured me to come over. I slowly made my way over to the table and sat down. He handed me a spoon and I began to eat it. I smiled at him when I looked up and he smiled back at me with his warm smile.

His smile made me feel warm inside I almost wanted to jump up and give him a huge hug, but I couldn't because we barely knew each other and it would be kind of weird

His smile made me feel warm inside I almost wanted to jump up and give him a huge hug, but I couldn't because we barely knew each other and it would be kind of weird. He placed a bowl of his own down on the table so he could eat too. He sat down and began to eat with me. I noticed a woman watching form the corner of the room. 

"Who is that?" I ask. Lei looks up and chuckles. 

"That's my mother, she is quite shy but very kind so don't worry too much about her." He says. I smile. I nod at her and she walks over.

"Hello. You must be Lei's mother. My name is Y/n, Lei and I met in Paris." I say. She nods. 

"It's nice to meet you Y/n..." She says with a warm smile. I think I like this family. 

Hello loves! Thank you for reading this chapter~

{Edited}