An innocent girl, A delinquent boy, and an alley way

(your full alive name) was a grade A student, beautiful, with pure (hair colour), (eye colour) eyes and radiant (skin colour) coloured skin, never missed a singe day of school and from a wealthy family. But (y/n) was a virgin and had never experienced  love or even attraction towards anyone...

Untill one day, she bumped into someone, who changed her life forever

~

April 27th 1968

~

Las Vegas Nevada.

It was a notorious city, famous for its rise in casinos and nightlife, as the population rose every year, so did the demand for schools and education.

Vegas Green High School, was one of the best high schools in the city, rich families and most casino owners would send their kids there. And it just so happened to be the very school (y/n) attended....

"H-hey!" you exclaimed as you were knocked to the ground in the halls, by a scruffy senior who looked like he was hungover, The senior didnt acknowledge you, he just kept walking with a sour expression.

You frown and yell out to him, in an angry but otherwise not threatening tone, instead of sounding threading you sounded more like a spoilt brat "Excuse me!! You just knocked me over"

He turned around with a scowl "and...? Get over it 'princess', I aint fuckin apologising."

"Well at least try to look where you are going! Jeez..." you pick up your dropped textbooks and pout at the senior "Theres no fire theres no need to just BARGE through people"

"Ugh whatever" He rolls his eyes, uninterested and turns around again, heading towards the front gates as the bell rings.

You grumble 'He's not getting away with this!' You think as you decide to subtly follow behind him out of the school, determined to get justice and make him apologise for pushing you and possibly letting the students behind you get a subtle peak at your under pants

The delinquents lights a fowl smelling cigarette as he walks, not noticing you following behind him, Smoking on small grounds who does he think he IS!! You manage to follow him without being spotted as he walks into a shady looking alleyway, slowly disappearing into the darkness

'unnn... do I dare go down there' you think to yourself as you look down it, the smell of turning you off, do you really need an apology that much....

You rub your sore bottom and put your game face on, you were going to get that apolgy, you weren't going home untill that alcohol smelling jerk says his sorry!

'I'm going in!' you block your nose and venture down the alley way stepping on cigarette butts and possible broken glass as you reach a dim light.

"Ay Haymitch! Buddy" a mans voice echos from the end of the alley

'Haymitch?' you ask yourself as you get closer to the end of the alley you wanted out of ASAP

"Sup man! Welcome~" you overhear from a different voice

'Theres other people down there... sketchy...' you ponder as you reach the end of the alley.