𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏🤎.

"Oh, and I know you was finna say sum bout me sayin you was finna be my girl, but don't think I forgot how I put you in yo place yesterday mamas."
I could hear the smirk in her voice.
A nigga knees buckled bruh. I promise you I dropped for a second.
The hell is she doing to me?
She takin my dominance away..
And why in the hell do I kinda like it??

Kierra's POV
"She was really finna protest about me sayin she was finna be my girl Knowin damn well she got put in ha place yesterday. Prolly thought I forgot. But how could I? Her reaction was priceless." I thought, chuckling to myself as I walked to my first class. Once I got there I saw Aaliyah sitting in the place I normally sat. She looked at me and I ignored her completely. I know this is her way of tryna get a reaction from me so I just sat somewhere else.

Class started and I felt her eyes burning the side of my face. I decided then and there she wasn't gone piss me off nomo. Or I at least wouldn't show it so I just dealt with her staring🤷🏾. Finally class ended and I grabbed my shit n got up. I started walking out but stopped when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and to see girl about an inch shorter than me looking at me. I wasn't paying a lot of attention cuz I wasn't tryna be late to my next class but she was a brownskin fem and really pretty.
"Wassup?" I asked her.
"Hey, I'm Zaylani."
I nodded. "I'm Kierra."
She smiled.
"I know. You and yo girl the talk of the school."
I ain't feel like explaining that Danielle ain't my girl so I just smiled as a thank you.
"You need something doe?"
She fiddled with her fingers and said,
"I know this'll seem weird but where yo get yo clothes? I seen you around. They fye asl n I been meaning to update my wardrobe."
I was confused cuz ain't she a fem? What she want wit some masculine ass clothes?
"Ion wanna be late for class..so if you gimme yo number I'll text you the stores n websites later" I said pulling my phone out.
She took it and began typing her number in.
"What you want with some masculine clothes like dat...if you don't mind my asking"
She gave me my phone back.
"I can rock em. Trust😗." She assured me.
I laughed and said,
"Aight I'll text you later. I gotta go"
"Preciate it, see you" she said waving.

Danielle's POV
I walked up to my teacher's desk, as I finished my test early, handing it to her. It was the one I was tryna prepare for when I met Kierra. Meaning I couldn't focus..but I studied a lot before so I should be good. She took it and skimmed over it. I was kinda nervous cuz of how unfocused I was when I took it. Still, she looked at me with a very pleased face. I looked at her with a "is that good?" face. She gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up and I let out a breath of relief. She nodded towards the door letting me know I could leave. Ms. Lindsey always let us leave class before it was over if we finished exams early and did well. I gave her a friendly smile and waved before walking out of class, quite pleased with myself.

I walked out the building to the bench table I always sit at right in front of school. I took out my phone and my AirPods and started listening to the "Hamilton" the Musical. Call me a nerd idc but the music is fye asl.
A/N: Hamilton really is an amazing musical. I highly recommend.

Kierra's POV
I had ran to my second class cuz Ian wanna be late but when I got there, there was a note. I panted as I read out loud,

All teachers At an emergency meeting , rest of the day off.
~Mr. Lockwood

"Oh yessuhh" I said to myself starting to walk down the hallway taking my phone out and putting my AirPods in.
I put on "Once on this Island" the Musical.
A/N: Once again, another amazing and highly recommended musical🌝.
I went to my locker and put my books in my locker and grab my bag. There was no homework so I left the books there and made my way outside. I seen Danielle sitting outside at the bench table she was at yesterday. I snuck up towards her and hugged her from behind. She smiled brightly and turned around.
"Heyyy Kierra" she said with a smile.
"Heyy"
"Why Yeen in class?" She questioned.
I guess she ain't get the memo.
"School ended early. The teachers had some emergency meeting or sum like that." I shrugged.
"Ouuu okayy, so you wanna go somewhere?" She asked with a shy smile.
I felt like messin wit ha so I said flatly
"Nope."
Her face dropped.
"Oh. Okay I guess." She looked away and I felt so baddd.
I hugged her again and said
"I'm playinnn, of course I wanna go somewhere"

She blushed and playfully folded her arms pretending to be mad at me. I looked at her and laughed until she gave in and laughed as well.
"Where you wanna go?" I asked as I sat next to her.
She looked at me and shrugged.
"Ion know"
Then I got a great idea and jumped up.
"Let's go swimming!"
Danielle smiled.
"Bet" she said getting up and towering over me. I looked up at her. She so fineee. Whew.
"Aight, I'll go home and get changed. Pick me up at.." I checked my phone. It was 10:50. "Pick me up at 12:00 yea?"
"12:00 it is" she said, flashing me that smile that always gets me. My stomach did a somersault.
"See you then" I smiled at her and started walking away when she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.
I was shocked at first, but I melted into her and hugged her back as we rocked side to side. The hug lasted a long time. She finally pulled away and said with the brightest smile I seen her with,
"Aight I'm good now, see you"
I beemed and basically skipped to my car. I got in and sat for a second. I felt like a bunch of feelings hit me at once.
"Woah-"

I thought. Man I really like that girl.

The enddd😌.

Sike nah lemme stop playin before I get my ass beat💀But their feelings are growinggg, ain't they cute?🥺I'll leave y'all alone now doe🌝

I'll leave y'all alone now doe🌝.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.