𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒆𝒏🤍.

Fast forward some weeks>>

Danielle's POV
Weeks have passed since Ki n I went to the pool and we've gotten so much closer. We've known each other for about a month and change now we ain't official yet but we ain't hiding our relationship. We jus talkin as of now doe. Her lil friend or whateva Aaliyah been giving us looks and spreading false shit bout the both of us but weon care. We got our real ones n we got each other🤷🏾. Sooo..inna nutshell, shit been onna right track. We haven't been on a real date yet doe..which I'll fix fasho.
I decided to call Kierra to meet up somewhere so I could ask her on a date f'real f'real. She answered after 2 rings.
"Wassuppp?"
"Hey, meet me at the park at 12?"
"Bet, I'll be there."
"Aight" I smiled, "see you soon" I said as I ended the call.
I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed out the door.

Kierra's POV
So Dani and I been on really good terms and we talking now. This passed month with her has been amazing and I really really like her. But lemme hush. I grabbed my keys and my phone and left my house to go to the park. I hopped in my car and drove off singing Ella Mai. Once I got there I got out my car and sat onna nearby bench and put on my AirPods to wait on Dani. All I Want from High School musical the series came on.
A/N: I HATE High School musical but dat song nice asl.
It got to the key change at the end which was my favorite part so I got really into it-
"All I want is love that lasts..
Is all I want too much to ask?
is it somethin' wrong wit me?
all I want is a good girl,
are my expectations far to high..
I try my best but what can I sa-"
I was so caught up singing that I ain't realize Dani had sat next to me and had been watching me that whole time.
"I-how long you been there??"
"Long enough to find out you can singgg!!"
I facepalmed.
"Nigga-Why ain't you jus tell me you was here?"
She chuckled and said,
"I did but you was too caught up singin. So I thought I'd jus listen."
I rolled my eyes. This was so embarrassing.
"Man..whateva." I huffed, folding my arms.
"Aye fix that attitude right quick." Dani grumbled.
I smacked my teeth and mumbled,
"Whateva nigga. What you want anyway."
She had this look on her face..and it genuinely scared the shit outta me. She got real close to me grabbing my neck and growled in my ear,
"Keep on wit dat stank ass attitude of yours n see what happens."
Bitch. Waterfalls at the snap of a finger. Lawd.
"I-S-sorry.." I stammered out.
Bitch had me so flustered I could barely speak, shit.
"That's what the fuck I thought." She growled again before letting me go.
I cleared my throat quietly and at the ground.

"So back to the matter at hand..I wanted to meet you here to ask you something."
I kept looking at the ground and mumbled,
"Mhm.."
I felt her frown and she raised my chin up to her.
"Hey..look at me when I'm speaking to you aight?"
I ain't answer and she pecked my lips. I couldn't help but smile.
"Aighttt?" She asked again.
"Okay" 
"Aight so anyways..lemme take you out on a date."
"F'real? You coulda jus asked me onna phone. But anyways IHOP ain't dat fa-"
"Nah like a Like a real date."
I smiled brightly.
"Like dressed up n everything??"
"Dressed up n everything."
I was immediately excited and before I really registered what I was doing, I got closer to her and gave her a giant hug. She chuckled and hugged me back tight as ever. We stayed in each other's arms for a while before we both pulled away. Dani chuckled.
"I take it you excited"
"Hell yea I am"
She blushed.
"Be ready Tomorrow at 6:00 P.M. Dress up for me."
"Will do."
She smiled.
"Sing for me again?"
I was so caught off guard when she said that.
"I-what?"
She cocked her head to the side.
"Sing for me."
"But I-"
"Pleaseeee?" she gave me puppy dog eyes which of course, I couldn't resist.
"Hmph fine. What song."
"You know the Musical Dear Even Hansen?"
"Of course I do"
"Aight well sing waving through a window." She smiled at me.
"Can I jus sing the chorus?" I asked. She hesitated for a moment.
"Yea sure"
"Aight..here I go.." I closed my eyes to calm my nerves and began to sing.
"On the outside always looking in
Will I ever be more than I've always been
Cuz I'm  Tap tap tapping on the glass,
waving through a window.
I try to speak but nobody can hear so I wait around for an answer to appear while I'm watch watch watch people pass, waving through a window.."
I finished singing and looked up at her. She jus stared at me in awe.
"Dani?" I called.
See I knew it was bad..she prolly just can't believe it.

Danielle's POV
So I heard Kierra singing and it was really good but I wanted to hear her again so she sang for me. Her voice. Is. Beautiful. I couldn't even say anything when she finished singing, I was so amazed. I just stared at her in complete awe until I felt her hand collide with the back of my head. I snapped out of my trance and held my head.
"Ow! The fuck was dat for?!"
"I know it was bad but damn Yeen gotta stare at me like dat.." she mumbled.
I looked at her like she was crazy..cuz the hell she on?
"Bad?! you crazy??"
"Wasn't it?.."
I rolled my eyes dramatically cuz really what the fuck.
"NO!!"
She jumped at the sudden raise of my voice and I felt bad.
"Oh..Sorry"
"No I'm sorry. I jus hate it so much when talented ass people can't see how good they are."
"So it was good?"
I sighed.
"Yes Kierra. It was amazing..like you could really go somewhere wit a voice like dat"
"You think so?"
"I know so."
She smiled brightly and kissed my cheek. Of course I immediately turned red🙄. Kierra laughed at the sight and I pushed her playfully. We decided to go on a walk around the park. We talked and laughed together but our date was at the back of my mind. I was really excited and so was she.

 I was really excited and so was she

Adorable. I want🤲🏾.
But anywayssss,
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.