...AFTER YOU READ

It's been a few months since I completed this book. Since then, this book has gotten millions of reads and thousands of comments and votes. It's a part of my daily routine to read the comments and see how people react to my book.

Among all the comments, I find some common questions and reactions. I am posting this chapter to clarify somethings. They are as follows:

1. Nefret. It means hate in Turkish and Hindi. I was aware of this fact when I named my female protagonist Nefret. Now, I have read people in the comments saying that I shouldn't have named her Nefret and that it's degrading and not right.

Now, here's the thing. Language is a very beautiful and complex thing. One of its complexity is that it could be subjective depending on the context, culture and the place where it's spoken.

Nefret may mean 'Hate' in Turkish and Hindi(Nafrat) but it's the same word which had been derived from ancient Egyptian scriptures and there it means beautiful and stunning. I was awed by this name when I was searching up names for my characters. I chose to name my character so even after being aware of its other meanings. 

I consider that I couldn't have found a more beautiful and accurate name for my female protagonist.

2. What happened to Nefret's family after Arles took her?

This is the question that I come across on a daily basis, whether it be in the comments or in pm or Instagram DMs. People ask this to me a lot and generally, I chose to avoid them and wish that they'd soon figure it out themselves. But as I woke up this morning and scrolled through all the notifications, I saw the same question appear a considerable amount of time. 

"So, What happened to Nefret's family?"

*chuckles*

Did you not notice? 

I left it to your imagination. 

It's totally up to you to think about what happened to her family. I left that out intentionally, knowing that when the book ends, you'll be left wondering this. That's the take away of the book, isn't it?

Thousands of people will read my book and they'll have thousands, if not more, conclusions of what happened to her family. You are free to think and believe anything you want and boom! You've got your own version of the story. If you think more and evaluate or change the plot then I think you could come up with your own story plots! To be honest, I get most of the ideas for my books this way. 

Though Plagiarism is a thing. Make sure you are taking inspiration and acknowledging it and not straight up copying or stealing someone's work. As a writer, I strongly condemn that. 

Let's make it interesting. Comment and let me know what you think happened to her family. I'd love to hear from you :D