Interesting facts about the book :')

Interesting Facts about the Lonely God that nobody asked for

1. Not many people know this but The Lonely God is an individual book in the trilogy Of Me and My Mate. The first book in the series is called My Mate is My Enemy, which is the story about Nefret's grandparents. It was my first ever werewolf book on Wattpad. The second book in the series is called Chasing My Mate which is the story about Erika's parents. You need not read the previous two books to read The Lonely God but if you are curious and have some penny to spare then you'll find the books on Dreame. You'd have to pay to read though.

2. Arles makes his first appearance in Chasing My Mate. There's a part about him in the first chapter of the book and also he appears in the book several times to aid Erika and Andrew, Nefret's parents.

3. Not many people know this but Arles knew Nefret's parents and he played a minute yet major part in bringing her parents together. So it can be easily concluded that hadn't it been for Arles, Nefret would have never been born.

4. Andrew, Nefret's father had been a great devotee of Arles and hence, Arles used to watch over him and his family. It is one of the reasons Arles is shown visiting Nefret's pack and is shown peeking inside the house to find Phoebe, Grace, and Nefret playing in the PROLOGUE of the book.

5. The second task given by Arles for Nefret to complete was to catch the Golden Hind. The Golden Hind is faster than an arrow and hard to catch. It belongs to Artemis. I adopted this part from Hercules' 12 labors.

6. Nefret's enchanted whip which used to wrap around her wrist like a bracelet. Its name is Oculus Reaper. It's inspired by Charlotte's whip from the Infernal Devices. Many people will say that it's actually inspired by Lizzy's whip from Mortal Instrument but hardcore fans of Cassandra Clare will know that the whip was first and foremost owned by Charlotte.

7. Oculus Reaper belonged to June, Nefret's grandmother. It was later passed down to Nefret. You'd notice that Nefret's middle name is June, kept after her grandmother.

That's it! Thanks for reading 😊