27.

Book Covers and Banners are warmly welcome. Send them to my email: 16benita@gmail.com along with your wattpad username :)

I am just a few hours away from Friday yet I updated this chapter because I won't be home for almost a day. 

 Next update is on next Friday but if I am free then I'll try to slip an update before Friday ;) You're welcome... 

*Song above: Without me - Halsey

 ~

-HER-

"Yes, you will and your third task is..." He trails off. Silence follows his words. Only our breaths could be heard. This intimacy is bothering me now. My body is acting against me and I could feel myself melting into him. The heat of his body is escaping into mine while his hot breath blows on my face, "to be my queen."

I do the most satisfying thing next...

I slap the shit out of him.

The sound of the slap echoes in the gravely silent forest. Several birds flee from the trees and crowd the skies. Both of us keep still. His hold tightens on me and his breathing gets hard. I feel my heart race in my chest. I won't say that I regret slapping him. In fact, I regret hitting him not hard enough.

I want to hurt him so much.

A growl ripples through his chest before I am being picked up and thrown over his shoulder. My head is dangling upside down while he holds me in place on his shoulder, his hands resting possessively on my thighs. I scream and start to thrash around but I stop when I feel a stinging pain on my butt.

My mouth hangs open as soon as I realize what just happened. He just spanked me!

I feel so humiliated. Heat creeps up my cheeks and a blush appears in them. I press my lips in a thin line and cross my hands on my chest while dangling upside down. My waist long hair is dangling upside down in the air along with me. I want to scream and cause havoc. I want to raise hell but the way his hands are resting possessively with a warning on my hips, I know that he won't mind spanking me again if I try to do anything further.

I let out a low growl and let him carry me. I will give him hell for this. But where's he taking me? By the direction he is heading, all I can tell is he is heading towards the ruins.

"Where are you taking me?" I demand but he keeps silent. He continues to take me to the ruins. Only the crunching of snow beneath his feet and our breaths could be heard.

"Let me down," I command. He growls at me before tightening his grip on my hips. Pleasure seeps into my body but I try not to show it on the surface. Showing him that he's having an effect on me is the last thing I want.

I feel him climb the makeshift mountain before passing his statue.

"Ughh, let me down. All the blood is draining into my head!" I say, putting my hands on his back and trying to push myself up. Black spots have started to appear in my vision and the whole world is spinning in front of my eyes.

He sighs before shifting me from his shoulders into his arms until he's carrying me bridal style.

He looks down at me and smirks while I recover from my daze. I glare at him but he ignores me as he looks up, ahead of him before carrying me inside the ruins. I haven't been here for long but still, it feels as if it was yesterday when Arles was throwing black balls of fire at me.

Rage brims up inside me as the old memories float in front of my eyes. I want revenge. I'll make him pay for each and every scratch he ever put on me and all the nightmares that kept me awake at night. He carries me through the ballroom and into the corridor before stepping foot inside the courtroom.