10. Hanging with the Devil

-Nico-

After Kristie basically shut my house down I have not been in contactt with her ever since. I have been debating to message her so we can talk.
Who am I kidding this does not want nothing to do with me. I cursed myself and piicked up my phone and becgan to text her.

Can we talk? I message her.

"No, there isnt nothing to talk about." was the reply.

"I understand that you don't want have nothing to do with me. I didn't kill your father. I'll do anything to take it back." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed hoping that she just might accept my please.

'Go kill yourself'

I smiled at the reply. I would love for you to kill me? I second thought, I sent another message. 'I'm sorry that was creepy just please just meet me'

'What is in it for me?'

I smirked. That's my girl. I sooned replied back 'I will make you some food, orr we can get some. Whatever you like'

'Well if there is gonna be free food, then I guess.'

I smiled I had a date or a ronde-vouz. 'Okay, I can send someone to pick you up or I can?"

Another message came in. 'No I can make it over there or I can take the bus.'

'No, you can get hurt. I will pick you up in two hours? sounds fine.'

'Sure'

-Kristie-

I honestly do not know why I said yes, but I did. I hope this goes great. Since he said two hours I wiill take an hour nap then get dressed.

1 Hour and half later

I just woke up to get dressed, I did not have to worry about showering; because, I took one earlier this morning, I brused my curls into a bun on top of my head. I put on a beautiful peach dress that stopped to my knees, with some matching sandals and accessories. I grabbed underneath my bed was my stash box, grabbing my weed and dutches. I close the box back, and put it underneath my bed. If my mom found out I was smoking again under her roof she will beat my ass with no remorse. I put the items in my purse along with my wallet, and keys. I wasn't telling my mom who I was meeting up with, but I made sure she wouldn't worry. I got my pepper spray and tazer all the time. I was heading out the door, after I read his message.

'Outside'

I took a deep breath and sighed out. Be a big girl. I walked outside my door to see him sitting on a Bently, I quickly walked to the passenger side and he opened my door.

"What's the rush, we have all day."

"Understandablee but I didn't tell my mom I was going with murders." I said.

He opened his mouth to protest, then quickly shut it, turning on his car and driving away from my house . Yeah that's what I had thought. I just hope that my mom didn't see. He cleared his throat and processed to speak.

"Food?"

I smiled and turned to him, "Food." I said agreeing.

He pulled up to the nearest grocey store, I quickly got out and grabbed a shopping cart. Hearing him beep his car alarm, that was my que to walk towards the store, I grabbed candy, chips, and juice. I dont really drink soda it usually just water or juice for me. Nico grabbed some snack items for himself but I really did not pay him any mind. Once we got in line I see older women and younger women looking at himm lustfully. I chuckle shaking my head. I wish I could see what they are, they don't even know the half of it. I was too deep in my thoughts because Nico thumped my on my shoulder. I punched him back and hisssed.

"Ow what the fuck was that for?"

"I asked if you wanted Costco pizza for dinner."

"Wait costco pizza?" I mummered out. I fucking love costco pizza

"Yes ma'am"

After the Costco run we are at his house with a large pepperoni, a large cheese, and a large superme pizzas. I am in heaven I love Costco pizza so much. Nico watched my stuff my face with four slices, he smiled at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just like the fact that you aren't afraid to eat aroud me."

"Well I am not a little girl... well I am 18 but nothertheless, I am not ashamed how I eat if you don't like the way I eat thhen don't look at me." I said. Which he laugh hard while drinking his dark liqour he poured earlier. After, I felt full he lead me to his livingroom that had a huge tv, and booming surround sound. He clicked on hulu with his ps4, and got some show started.

I pulled out my weed and started too roll. He looked at me while I licked my blunt shut. "I'm sorry am I allowed to smoke here?'

"Please pleasure is all mine. Tell me why youu smoke?"

"I have PTSD." I stated firmly .

--------

Sorry haven't updated college started again from winter break.