2. Finding Out Who You Are..... Seeing You at the Café

~Nico~

I walked to my office to keep track of my shipment, and I seen a yellow folder on the desk, I smiled to myself satisfied her name is Kristenelle Marie Jones, she's seventeen, graduating this year, looking for colleges, she works at Marco's mom's Café (bonus for me), she has a 1 year old brother,but its werid because, my dad killed her dad like a year ago , she's allergic to mustard, she lives on 846 Lincoln Ave, and that's about it. I looked happy, and I decided not to wear a suit there only for businesses anyways. I showered and put on my clothes which were dark jeans, a long short sleeve shirt and some black van, taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses to kind off throw off my look. I look like some college jock nerd, but hey I'm still sexy though. I went to the bathroom and shaved my face now I looked my age stupid five o'clock shadow. I walked to the downstaris level of house to hear my mother calling me down when did she get here? And Why?

"Hey mamma come in" I said putting on the most fakest smile ever. Thank God didn't give her a key to my house or she'll be running rapid everywhere.

(Quick A/N these Google translate so I just copied and paste)

"Nico, Mio figlio si guarda bello tutti i giorni vedo il mio bambino perché sei vestita così? Andando colpo su una ragazza?" She said wiggling her eye brows. (Nico,My son, you look beautiful every day I see my child because you're dressed like that? Going to impress a girl)

"Qualcosa del genere che lei è una cattura di" I said grabbing an apple. (Something that she is a catch)

"Spero di arrivare a incontrare lei e la sposerò e voi due mi può dare qualche grandbabies eh? Son?" She said. ( Hope I get to meet her and marry her and the two of you can give me some grandbabies eh? )

"Beh, lo spero bene vado a fare si può stare quanto tempo si desidera bye momma" I said. (Well, I hope so good I'm going to do you can stay as long you want )

"Bye Nico" she said waving I waved back.

I drove to the cafew shop, until I saw her of course Kristenelle she's so beautiful, but some asshole had his arm draped around her. My blood boiled as i watch her smile with him, who is that guy? To my knowledge she is single, until otherwise. My hand clinched around my cup and I was about to snap until the cup broke in my hand! Shit! I looked up to see everyone staring at me including Kristenelle and her boy toy.  I got up, and went to my bathroom to clean my hand up damn that shit hurt..... kind of.

~Kristie~

Mitchell and I go to the cafe before school started. Yes my job because they had the bets food known to man. Do not tell my mom I said that though. Mitchell started to throw is arm around me in the booth that we shared. Wtf why. I shoved him off and he laughed at me and threw is arm over once again. I laughed and showed him away.

"Krist do you know that guy" he said.

I turned around to see the Godson he looked mighty good he wasn't wearing a suit, or hair gel, he looked normal and his messy hair! Damn he looks sexy, but what did Momma always say, if you date someone in the gang or the mafia you're not safe ever no matter how many times they true to preset that you are. I shrugged and turn away.

"No I don't"

"Well he's seem pissed if you ask me" he said.

"Well that's not any of mine or yours business isn't it?" I snapped at him.

"Not its not but, look" he said.

I turned around I seen him clutching the cup until it broke glass and coffee went everywhere. He cursed himself and he went to the bathroom after the guy offered to help but he said he was okay. He took one last glace at me before leaving those green eyes starred at me like I was the last person on the earth. I smiled slightly and he smiled back. I blushed and looked to my menu and I ordered snickerdoodle cookies and a vanilla coffee. It's tasted so good.

~Nico~

After I broke the cup she smiled at me and I smiled back. I wrapped my hand and seen my mother arguing with my father.

"Dad what are you doing" I said.

"Hey Nico I was just talking to your mother" he said.

"About" I asked.

"Son your mother and I are getting a divorce" he said.

"NO YOUR NOT WHAT ABOUT MY OTHER LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTER AND NO NO NO I FORBID IT" I screamed.

"Okay Nico no yelling Marcus pick me up at seven and don't be late" she said.

"Your mother still got it" my father said grinning.

"Ew gross dad" I said walked away.

Then I started to think maybe a date would not be so bad after all. I went to my home office and started to write her a letter. And sending her a package of the dress, sheoes, and accessories to wear. Don't ask me how I got her size. I have my ways.

Dear Kristenelle,

Your a beautiful black pear that is the most rearest thing in America. I hope your going to be with me forever.

My beautiful Kristenelle I know you don't know me but you will soon.

I want you to come at me meet me for a date on Saturday night at eight and I hope to see you there.

I will be waiting for you.

-N.M.

Once I was finished giving her the address to the restaurant, I put the envelope in the package and sent it to my driver to deliver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~