13. Flights

Sorry for the late book update running a bit behind schedule with school and work. Anyways here yout go.

-------

-Kristie-

Lust.... lust is the only temptation that did not let me stop. I ended up sleeping with him he was so gentle, and sweet. Afterwards,  I feel extremely dirty, turning to Nico, he looks so peaceful. I brushed his hair out of his face, and headed towards the bathroom.
.....
.....
....

I didn't have any of my own soap so I used his along with his shampp, and conditioner too. I let my hair get wet up with the water. No one has ever seen my shrinkage before. But for today I honeslty do not care. Wrapping a towel around my waist I headed downstairs to get my backpack, and back to the bathroom. I put my black bra and black cheeker underwear got dressed in a dark purple tshirt dress. I also put on long black socks that stop to my mid thigh so my legs won't get cold. I walked out the bathroom to see the clock. 3:35. I went to the kitchen for some food. Nico's house is so dark he never keeps any lights on, once I flicked on the lights I saw a man sitting at the counter.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He was really handsome but his smiley was really creepy. "I'm a messenger for an old friend of Nico's. Funny his friend never mentioned having a girlfreind." he said looking at me up, and down lustfully.

"It doesn't matter what status he and I are, I just want to know why you are here."

"Because Chase sent me, and he want Nico know that he is coming, and since I know about you. I'll be coming for you." he licked his lips.

"Trsut me I will love to see you try."

"Oh I-"

"Kristie?"

The man looked at me, and smiled. He pulled a gun out and pointed it to me. "Bring him in," he mouthed.

"In the kitchen"

Nico's figured emerged from the dark hallways. He looked at the man. "Lex, what the fuck do you want."

"Chase sent me, he coming for you." he smiled at me. "And, I'm coming for you too, baby girl."

Nico pulled a gun from behind his waist band and pointed it at Lex. "Get the fuck out of my house."

Lex smiled, putting his weapon down. "Bye, Nico, and Ebony Booty.. I mean Beauty." he left from the frontt door.

Nico sighed turning to look at me. "You need to leave the states. For a few months."

"What why?"

"Because since Lex seen you he is going to tell Chase, so Chase needs to be dealt with while you're gone." He said.

"But where will I go?"

"Im gonna have Marco call Mitch, because; you guys are going to Italy and I will come and get you when everything is resolved. But we need to get going now. I will give you money to buyy clothes and whatever you need. Here is a cell phone that you can reach me personally. I will tell you when not to call okay." he said.

"Ok"

But what about my mom and my little brother. She doesnt know that I am leaving the country. And I dot have a fucking passport what the hell how. After a 20 min drive in Nico's all back Ford F250 we got Marco and Mitch. I had to dose off because when I woke up I was being put in an airplane seat.

"Be safe." I as Nico turned his back.

"Always"