26.

Yoonji was woken up by somebody lifting her up. She rubbed her eyes before speaking.

Yoonji: Beom...gyu?

Beomgyu: Oh you're awake

He went to her room and laid her on her bed.

Yoonji: It's 12:00 pm. Where were you?

Beomgyu: *sigh* I just went to degue.

Yoonji: What? Why's that?

Beomgyu: I know you're tired. Go to sleep.

He stood up and walked towarda the door.

Yoonji: Beomgyu wait.

Beomgyu: *stops* Need something else?

Yoonji: Umm did you really mean what you said earlier?

Beomgyu: .....forget about that

Yoonji: Can we talk, please?

Beomgyu: I'm tired as well. I'm going to sleep.

Yoonji: At least just listen to-

Beomgyu: Yoonji I'm tired!

When Beomgyu opened the door, Yoonji quickly ran to closed it and trapped him between her body. Beomgyu's eyes widened cuz their faces were really close to each other.

Yoonji: You listen to me now Beomgyu.

Beomgyu: *gulps*

Yoonji: That kiss was an accident. You just happened to see it just a second later. But let me tell you something, I didn't feel anything when we kissed. And when you were gone I thought to myself for a while and realized the answer to my quetions. I like you too Beomgyu, I really do. You made me happy and laugh and all the time. You completely helped me get my mind off Hyunjin that day. There was this big impact that you made me feel that no one has ever done to me, not even Hyunjin. I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner.

Yoonji tip toed to to height and pressed her lips on his whilst she cupped his cheeks.