23.

Beomgyu: Yoonji wait up. Hey, I'm sorry

Yoonji: What was that out there Beomgyu? You were the one who started it!

Beomgyu: I don't know I was just angry at him.

Yoonji: *chuckles* Because he's my ex? Beomgyu it's over between us and you have nothing to do with it anyway!

Beomgyu: I'm sorry

Yoonji: *scoff* Don't say that when you don't even mean it.

Yoonji angrily went into her room and slammed the door. Beomgyu also went to his room and sat on his bed.

He knew why he was angry. Because Hyunjin hurt Yoonji. Amd seeing her upset made him sad as well.

-

THE NEXT DAY

Is was saturday. Yoonji woke up by the sun shining on her face. She got up to wash up and went to eat something.

When she got to the kitchen, she saw a box on the table with a stick note onto it.

'I went out earlier so I bought you something. I'm out again just so you know'

There was also written something on the back.

'And I'm really sorry Yoonji-ah. Please forgive me. (>~<) -Beomgyu bear'

She opened the box and it was a cake. A smile creeped on Yoonji's face and she giggled.

-

Beomgyu came back and saw Yoonji sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv.

Yoonji: Hi

Beomgyu: Oh h-hi...

Yoonji: Stop being so awkward you dork I already forgave you

Beomgyu: *smiles* Really? I-I thought you haven't...

Yoonji: I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the cake.

Beomgyu: *rolls eyes* I should've just eaten that for myself.

Yoonji laughed and Beomgyu sat beside her.

Yoonji: Where did you go? What do you got there?

Beomgyu: I just went to my ex room mate's apartment to get my guitar back. I really forgot about it.

Yoonji: You play the guitar?

Beomgyu: Of course. Beomgyu is multi-talented.

He bragged as he flipped his imaginary long hair.

Yoonji: Tsk, sure. Play something then.

Beomgyu: Alright. I'm just gonna sing 'Oficially missing you'

Yoonji nodded and Beomgyu cleared his throat before started to sing while playing the guitar.

(a/n: You don't know how much I screamed and suffered from this video)

As he sang beautifully, Yoonji became speechless. Her heart started pounding really fast for some reason. She has felt this before...

Yoonji: You're really good that was beautiful

Beomgyu: Thank you

Yoonji: Just become an idol already!

Yoonji stated as she playfully pushed him.

Beomgyu: As soon as I get the opportunity to. You'll support me right?

Yoonji: Of course man, I'll be you #1 fan!

They lauged with each other. At that moment, Beomgyu admitted to himself that he liked her. More than just a friend.

a/n: Haha yeah I'm back now ;)