E.U

Germany's eyes fluttered open.

He let out a groan as he felt a stinging pain on his back.

He realized he was laying on his stomach with his head tilted to the side.

Wait really?

Germany touched his horns and realized that it was so much shorter. It was duller and blunter too. It seemed someone had taken care of his horns for him.

Germany, with shaky legs and a single arm, tried his best to get out of whatever he was laying on. The best he managed was on a kneeling position but Germany could view his surroundings enough.

He seemed to be in a room. He was on a white bed, a nightstand right beside it. A window on top of the bed showed the golden sunrise. Maybe it was because of the blue flames that illuminated light in the room, but the walls seemed rather purple. The floor was white, not as white as stars but more to a cream white. A single door was across from the bed he was kneeling on.

Germany then began examining himself. He had no shirt on, instead his abdomen, mostly focusing on his back, were wrapped in bandages. The cloth that had always covered his face was no where to be seen. He was wearing some brown shorts. He didn't see any footwear he was able to use.

With quiet groans, Germany got of the bed. The cold tiles underneath him sent shivers up his bandaged back. Germany limped towards the door and exited the room.

He needed to go back. Back into the cursed forest. Back with his father. But he didn't even know where he was. He didn't know what happened after his father landed the blow on him. Where was Russia? What happened to him? How did he get here?

Germany debated with himself before taking the right of the hallway. He wanted to avoid whoever was in there. He wanted to leave quietly without any notice.

"It seems our little guest has woken up."

Germany hadn't even made a turn and someone had already found him. Germany turned and saw two men and a woman standing there. The man in the middle was the tallest, maybe taller than Russia. He was an angel, his halo flamed brightly with stars. He wore a smile on his face, Germany wasn't sure if it was sincere or sinister. The man to his left, a frozen demon, stared coldly at Germany. The woman on his right, a blooming demon, smiled warmly at Germany.

"There is no need to be afraid. We have no intention to harm you, Germany," the angel reassured.

"How do you know my name?" Germany asked, still staying tense and alert.

"How would I know the only blooming demon to have failed to create life?" the angel asked sarcastically, "Is that what you're asking?" Germany felt like he was being mocked but kept quiet. "You're making him uncomfortable. Both of you," the blooming demon on the right stated. "I didn't even say a word," the frozen demon protested. "That doesn't excuse that look you're giving him," the blooming demon stated once more.

"Before we continue with our conversation, it's only fair you know our names, yes?" The angel said, walking closer to Germany. "Would you prefer we take this somewhere private?" The angel suggested, offering Germany a hand. Germany hesitantly nodded but did not accept the angel's hand. 

The angel pulled his hand back and snapped his fingers. The hallway blazed and soon the 4 of them were in the room Germany woke up in. Germany looked around in confusion, still processing how they had just teleported.

"I am E.U. I rule over the Kingdom of Europe. You are currently in my palace. Because of this is my personal territory, I have the ability to transport anyone to anywhere in this palace," E.U introduced and explained, easing Germany's confusion.

Soon the blooming demon walked towards Germany. "Bonjour! My name is France. The grumpy demon there is my husband, U.K. We are E.U's trusty companions," France introduced. Germany looked at U.K who seemed to be glaring at him.

France cupped Germany's cheeks, causing Germany to look back at France. "I'm sorry if you don't like your horns as much now. I couldn't resist styling them!" France apologized and started playing with Germany's horns.

"France, you're overwhelming him," E.U spoke out, causing France to let go and gave Germany his space. "Apologies again. I can't help but adore so much of you," France apologized once more. "If you're also wandering how you got here, one of the Gurdians brought you in after a Fallen had turned himself in. He was the one that brought you to my region," E.U explained more.

Germany's attention was caught at the mention of a Fallen. "A fallen? Russia? Where is he?" Germany asked frantically. "He's fine and serving his 4 year sentence in purgatory," E.U answered.

"I need to talk to him," Germany demanded. "Who are you to boss us around?" U.K finally spoke out. "I'm the demon that saved people from the beast," Germany claimed, glaring back at U.K. "You were also the cause of it too." "U.K!" France called out. "Now, now. There's no need for aggression. I accept your request, Germany," E.U replied to Germany.

"We just need to get you some clothes and-"

"OH-! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT! PLEASE!" France yelled and whined excitedly.

E.U chuckled, "I knew you'd say that honestly." France squealed in excitement while Germany was quietly dreading for whatever France had in mind.