Lake Bath

(Sorry for that mistake, I didn't mean to publish it yet- also no there aren't any nsfw parts here perv- >:\)

"I thought you said the beast come here sometimes?"

"I've made sure if he was far enough from the lake. We'll be fine."

Russia sighed and slowly began to undress. He looked back at the already undressed Germany. He laughed and Germany looked back at him confusingly. "Sorry, you just look really small. It sorta makes me think you're a girl or something," Russia chuckled.

"I know that, thanks. No need to mock me about it," Germany rolled his eyes and got in the water.

Russia chuckled one more time and took his pants off. He had a masculine body, nothing compared to Germany. Germany looked away and mumbled, "Show off."

A strong wave of water hit Germany. He almost breathed in water of it weren't for his reflexes. He looked at Russia who seemed to have done a canon ball. "What? You didn't think I'd do it like you did you?" Russia chuckled. Germany groaned, "Very funny."

Germany splashed some water at Russia while he was laughing. Russia coughed out the water and smirked at Germany. "Is that how you wanna play it?" "Guess," Germany smirked. Russian splashed water back at Germany and he returned it back immediately.

They kept going at it until their arms got tired and they both started laughing. They both slowly stopped laughing and just enjoyed the water in silence.

Russia sighed, "This is nice. I remember how me and my siblings would do that when we were kids." "Oh? What's it like having siblings?" Germany asked to continue the conversation. "Well, they can be annoying but I still love them. I have 14 siblings anyways," Russia replied. "14???" Germany asked. Russia laughed, "My dad doesn't have a wife. He just hooks up with lots of women and usually get them pregnant."

"Oh... sorry," Germany said. "Where are your parents? Aren't they worried about you?" Russia asked. "Ah... my mom passed while giving birth to me. My father is... gone," Germany sighed. "Sorry to hear," Russia said. "It's fine. It's all in the past now," Germany smiled at Russia.

"But what did your family say when you... uhm turned fallen?" Germany asked.

Russia hesitated, "All my sibling tried their best to defend me. It was all for self defense. My father... was the person I killed to get to this mess."

Germany looked at Russia in disbelief. "He wasn't a good father. I don't regret killing him. He was about to go too far with one of us. I wasn't going to let that happen," Russia explained.

Germany sighed, "So a father like that actually exists huh?" Russia nodded and they both continued to stay quiet."how long is your sentence in purgatory?" Germany asked. Russia thought for a moment before answering, "I think it's 3 years? Yeah that's probably it." "Why'd you run away for a 3 year sentence??" Germany asked sarcastically. "It's not cuz I'm scared or anything but my siblings encouraged me too. It's too late to turn back anyways, they'd probably add 2 more years or so to my sentence," Russia explained and Germany nodded.

"What was your father like?" Russia asked.

Germany hesitated but opened his mouth to speak. "...He was... the best I could ever ask for. He loved me even though I can't make any life. He protected me and made sure I was always safe," Germany replied sadly.

Russia nodded. It was sad. Russia lost a terrible father so he didn't have any emotions to let out other than relief. But Germany lost maybe one of the best father the world could offer. He didn't deserve it.

"Wanna do a little contest?"

Russia look at Germamy with interest. "Whoever can stay underwater the longest wins," Germany mentioned. "What will the winner and loser get?" Russia asked. Germany thought for a while. "Loser has to tell the most embarrassing thing that they experienced," Germany smirked. "You sound so confident. Deal," Russia answered.

"3."

They both giggled.

"2."

They took a deep breath.

"1!"

They both dived down the cold water.

Russia immediately got out.

"HEY! No fair! Stop it!" Russia laughed and wheezed out.

Germany got up and stopped tickling Russia. "I honestly didn't think it would work," Germany laughed, "And I never said no tickling." Russia tickled Germany back and Germany shrieked. "No no, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Germany laughed.

Russia stopped and looked around, "You think the beast heard your girly squeal?" Germany punched Russia's shoulder and he laughed at it. "I wasn't that loud," Germany claimed. "Anyways, you lost so..."

"What? No! I declare a rematch," Russia demanded. "Nope, no way. Come on, tell me," Germany whined. Russia sighed, "Fine but whatever I spill stays between us." Germany nodded excitedly.

Russia exhaled, "You know how I have 14 siblings right? Sometimes I mess their names up. So when I call out a wrong name and the wrong sibling comes I start getting angry that the sibling I was calling for didn't answer me. I usually only realize it after I got called out by my older brother."

Germany laughed and snickered, Russia did the same afterwards. "Is that really the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?" Germany asked. Russia nodded and his laughter died down.

"Well, I think I'm done for now," Germany sighed and got out of the lake.

"Already?" Russia asked, partially being a whine. Germany nodded and dried himself a bit with his cape. "If you want to stay, I won't stop you but don't blame me if the beast gets you," Germany said as he started getting dressed.

Russia sighed and got out of the lake. Germany handed his half wet cape for Russia to dry himself with. "I'll let it dry later," Germany said as he fixed the cloth over his face. Russia dried himself as well and got dressed.

"We should do that more often," Russia suggested.

"Yeah, if we can though," Germany agreed and walked away. Russia followed behind, already missing that fun conversation he had with Germany.