Chapter 20

3rd persons POV*

6 years have passed from when makaela woke up from a coma. When they all drove there own ways.

Connor Franta, he lived his life happy with a scratch of sadness. He loved to travel so he did. But sadly when he was traveling, he was on a plane ride. Then all of a sudden they ran out of gas and it crash landed. they found out weeks later.

Ricky Dillon, forever was happy. he found so many friends and people that loved him. he wasnt just a ray of sun shine, he was was the sunshine. later on everyone was saddened. someone killed the sunshine. ricky died cause of murder.

Sam Pottorff, he was so happy. he had his happy times. but not always like connor and ricky. sam was depressed. he noticed that it was for no reason but he found out ways to be depressed. one day, it was horrible. he was crying horribly, he saw a bottle... of pills. he over dosed.

Jc Caylen, him and lia lived there happily ever afters that they always thought about. actually they didnt. jc found out that lia was shot, on her birthday. she was with her family well jc was in london. a day later he found out that he couldnt handle it. he went to the tower bridge and jumped...

Trevor Moran, the rarely happy boy. he have been sad ever since...well... six years ago. he knew that happiness didnt like him. so he gave up by cutting. not once did trevor think he would start cutting. he did it so much that he cut to deep but he didnt care he was crying then was found dead a few hours later.

Kian Lawley, he showed people a smile. he never said it was real. he was insecure about himself and felt alone and unwanted. he cried himself to sleep everynight he didnt know what to do anymore. he lost all love from people cause kian was to scared to socialize. he grabed his hidden gun and bang... it was all over.

The partners in crime were done with life time. they were in the car together still as close as ever. they both were happy. but sad from there husbands deaths. (connor and ricky) they were both they were taking a litte trip they were on there way to Oregon and were up in the mountians. the roads were icey. they quickly swerve in front of a truck hitting the front of the car and making them slide back off the road and rolls down the cliff. they both were dead.

They all died and made so many people in this world sad. they had there happy times but they had there worst and they ended up where they are now. but we all know that they are in heaven. they did there wrongs and there rights. no matter what, people loved them. everyone misses them sadly.

They all had the thing that made everyone love them. But even when they got hate, they made something positive out of it.

We will forever miss them.