Chapter-2

Trevor's POV*

What? what do I do?! is it real? there probably just fans hahaha. right? but what if there not?! I'm just going to tell the boys, see what they'll think.

"Hey guys!" I walk over to them well they are talking to fans.

"Oh hey trevor." connor smiles.

"Oh my god! trevor! can you sign my phone?!" girls start running up to me. these bitchez.

"Oh sorry, not right now."

"Why not?" Bunch of girls ask.

"Something important."

"Really?! like what!" they get up in my face.

"Oh hahaha. nothing. I have too tell the boys." they look at me.

"We will be right back." they all say. I wave them to come over to a tree that's a little far from the fans.

"What's up?" jc asks.

"So you guys know how I got that phone call? well yeah! so they told me-"

"They? they who?!" kian makes a face like 'what-the-fuck?!'

"These girls! they called me and said they were going to kidnap us and that they will see us later tonight!" oh no I'm worrying again.

"Pshh, probably just fans!" they agree with sam.

"Okay, whatever! but if we get kidnaped it's all of your guys' fault!" I point at them. they just roll there eyes. we walk back to the fans.

"What should we do after this?" Jc asks.

"Depends if we get kidnaped or not!" they laugh.

Well we finished signing like 100 of things. We walk to the van/car.

"I call front seet!" sam laughs at us.

"Actually sucks to suck! there's already someone sitting there!" ricky laughs back at him.

"Let's just go!" we all climb in. I close the door. then the driver locks all the doors.

"Hello trevor, and boys." two people look at us with beanies over there faces.

We're getting kidnaped.

I knew it.