Chapter-3

Jazmin's POV*

We...just....like....kinda....knocked out some lady named Nicole, I saw it on her name tag. (Nicole is Trevor's moms' name.)

(Hold up! I just wrote this already! I have to re write this. well this sucks... like really bad! I was half way done! oh well.p.s. Yesterday was my birthday!)

"Hello trevor, and boys." We smile.

"I told you guys this was going to happen!" I think trevor says, shoving his face in to his hands.

"Let us go!" the boy with a beanie, fluffy hair, chubby cheeks and 3 tattoos, yells at us and try's to hit me.

"HA. no" I block off his hit with my hand.

"So boys, what your guys' names?" mak asks.

"Um.. I'm Frankie

I'm jack.

I'm Robert.

I'm Cj.

I'm trevor.

I'm James." liars but I this the one that said he's trevor, is trevor.

"We know your real names dip shits." mak and I role our eyes.

"Oh... I'm Connor.

I'm Richard.

I'm Samuel.

I'm Justin.

I'm Trevor.

And I'm Kian."

"Really Ricky, sam and jc." I start to drive.

"What you said real names! those are our real names!" sam smiles

"Be quiet" I laugh.

"Okay put these on." mak hands them black scarves to put over there eyes.

"Aren't you suppose to do that?" Ricky say well tying his.

"Yes but I'm lazy." she turns back around and lays on her window.

"I'm going to take a nap." Connor lays his head on Ricky's shoulder. they all lay on each other.

i drive on. I drive for a long time but it makes since, we are going far. but finally we are here.

The house nobody knows about.