Chapter 3: Love Love Love

So it's been a month since me and Aaron been together, it's like the best one month ever. I've never been so in love with him. He was my everything my world and my one and only. I loved everything about Aaron his personality just everything. Aaron isn't cute he's SEXYYY. Our relationship was perfect with long GoodMorning and goodnight paragraphs and just regular paragraphs in general. I was his queen he was my king and I was also his Minnie and he was my Mickey. We was like Bonnie & Clyde nobody could've broken us apart because our relationship was so tight that power couple relationship. All the memories together I just loved. I wouldn't changed a thing about it. Throughout our relationship we had ups and downs but that it's ok we've fought thought them and kept the relationship going.

My birthday

So it's my birthday !!!!!!! I'm turning finally 13. 4.14.01 yassss but the worst part I have to go to school but the best part is that I can see Aaron. I woke up to long paragraphs of people just telling me happy birthday. I loved that showing me that people actually cares about me. Ooh and also I've been doing 100x better since I'm with Aaron no bruising no nothing that's why I'm so blessed and thankful to have Aaron he don't know that he saved me if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today. So it's the weekend and Aaron is taking me to the movies for my birthday even through it was Thursday but anyways we we're going to see digverent. So I was at the movies waiting on him but when we came my eyes lit up. I was so happy to see my baby I gave him a hug then we walked into the movie. The movies was fun I spend time with the best boyfriend ever. That was the best night everrrrrr. I just freaking love him so much. It's just a Lilly & Aaron thing. "Power couple"

2 weeks later

So I've still haven't told Aaron about the bruising stuff and ect. I just need to find the right time to tell him. I didn't want him to think I'm crazy or anything I just had a serious problem, that nobody understand. Later on our relationship we had this argument. It was crazy we were saying things that shouldn't had been said. He said something that just cracked me. When he said that all the memories came back. I was hurt and upset why would you say that. You didn't know anything about my relationship with him. So that's when I just told him what I did during that time. He was trying to apologize but he just didn't understand that it hurts to bring that back up. The next day I was a little upset. I told him that he should've never bring that up again because I might spill back to doing that again. I just couldn't believe he said that. For the whole week was thinking about all the things I use to do I couldn't even be happy. I thought being in a relationship with Aaron would change how I feel but since he brung back the memories I didn't know what to do. I forgave him and all but he should've never said that. So later on I to our relationship we were fine the relationship was good I wouldn't change a thing at all it's perfect. We were both happy and we both had each other and that's all that's matters.