Chapter 2: HeartBreaks

It's been 3 months since me & Jaden broken up. The things I did you wouldn't believe what I did to myself. I've tried to kill myself, I know I know dumb right yeah. But you don't understand how much I loved him and he just let everything go to wasted I felt empty alone, I needed somebody. Next I went from trying to kill myself to bruising myself wow pretty stupid and dumb right I know. I was just so depressed words couldn't even explain how but those marks could. I wore long coats to cover the marks. People might think I'm crazy but there was a reason to. Usually when I come from school I just go in my room and watch videos of cutting or bruising. I was so depressed I thought my life was going to end at any minute.

7th grade year

So it's the first day of 7th grade. Here's another year of fake people loud teachers and work. At first I was happy about it but then I wasn't. My marks and bruises started going away so that was good. I never really told anybody I kept it to myself. But any who i made new friends Jessica and Becky. Becky was mixed but looked Lightskin well she was lightskin and she had beautiful puffy hair which I loved very much. Then Jessica was like my twin because people say we look alike when we don't ooh and also people say me and kali looks alike correction Jessica and kali look alike, but they say all of us looked alike which I didn't see it. So everyday I put a big smile on my face and laughed but deep down inside I was sad upset hurt and depressed. I know it was last year but it still hurt. This never happen to me before but I know things don't last forever. But my friends were always there when I needed them. Every morning we would walk in the lunchroom until are bell ringed it was me Jessica and kali. People called us all triplets which I don't see it at all. None of my friends knew about me bruising my arm and stuff. Some people said it was pointless but I had a reason I have a reason for everything. People just don't understand why.

5 months later

So it's winter break finally. So I'm packing for my trip I'm going to New Jersey. During around Christmas time it's where we do mostly of our Christmas shopping sound weird right. I've have been going good I haven't been really bruising my arm. I was happy but still a little upset. Because it was the time I get to spend with my family during Christmas and that's all I need. Forget relationships I just thought it was real but all of that was fake. I'm not really looking for a relationship now single is what I need to be, to recover from all the crazy things I did. As soon as we return home here I go again bruising my arm, I can't stoopp I need help some helppppppp me please! Weeks had gone by with me Lilly doing the same thing again. So it was around valentine day I saw couples giving each other gifts flowers bears and ect just so cute. Here I'm am single and upset. But two weeks later I started talking to this boy name Aaron well he talked to me. He was brown-skin Afro dimples just how I like it. We talked for like two weeks and became friends you can say that. But we've gotten real close I thought it was a one time thing but it was an everyday thing. We talked all night all day and he always tell me goodnight and GoodMorning. So I started liking him and he started liking me. We've gotten real real real close so during February he asked will you be my girlfriend of course I had to say yessssss. That was the best day of my life. Finally I was happy again and I stopped bruising my arm I stopped everything I was saved. Aaron saved my life but I didn't tell him about everything that I did to myself yet I'll wait till farther in the relationship. I love you Aaron !