Chapter 14: Teresa Found Out and This Is Where We All Say Goodbye

Mitsuki pov

It has been the most exciting month I had ever had in my life!

Muzan was spending every hour and minute with me. We go on dates, cuddle, teasing one another and even our bicker turns out amazingly cute and funny and we ended up laughing.

"Kill everyone in this file and bring their heads to me. I can't have any witnesses. Understand?" I handed a file to Sebastian.

"Understood." He bowed and disappear into thin air.

Muzan raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?"

"You know I hate it when you're all mighty and intimidating. That's my thing."

"Well, I'm a leader too you know? It's not always about you." I glared at him.

"I need to become stronger in order to live up to my title. And besides, you already help me with all the killing to eat part, what's the harm?" I shrugged.

"You are so..."

"What?" I snapped.

"Sexy when you're trying to be all mighty, but you can't anymore, because that's my thing." He smirked.

"Fuck you!" I shoved a pillow at him.

"Go fuck yourself and maybe I will." He smirked.

"Eww, no. When did you become such a perv?" I gagged.

"Haha, very funny." He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Be careful, I don't marry perverts. And Kibutsuji Mitsuki won't be happening sooner or later." I smirked.

"Why? Cause you'll find someone to replace me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"And what if I did?" I innocently asked while doing puppy eyes.

"I'll destroy that person and make sure he regrets taking my woman." He smirked and pulled me towards him.

"Who the fuck said I'm yours?!" I pulled away.

"Don't you want to be?" He smirked and I looked away, blushing.

"Come here, I know you want me." He caressed my cheek.

"Fuck you!" I smashed my lips lovingly with his.

And that's what we did the whole night.
♤♤♤
"What if I was gone like, dead. What are you going to do?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him and my head on his shoulder as I look up at him.

"You can die?"

"Can't you? You'll die in the sun, remember?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but l didn't think that you'll have a weakness since you're powerful and all."

"Puh-leaze, everyone has a weakness." I rolled my eyes.

"So, what's yours?" He asked.

"I thought you knew!" I looked at him with unbelievable eyes.

"I do?"

"Whatever, it's holy water." I said.

"You trust me?"

"Of course! Now that we're a couple and couples shouldn't keep secrets from each other." I said.

Muzan dazed out for a while before he kissed my lips.

"I'm glad that you trust me, love. It means alot." He smiled.

"Me too."

But I didn't know, that after this conversation, death is just at my doorstep.
♤♤♤
"So, you have been hiding here this whole time? From Me?" Teresa eyes were full of madness.

"I'm not hiding anything, Mitsuki is my girlfriend and soon-to-be fiancee." Muzan held my hand pulled me into his loving arms.

"Your soon-to-be wife is standing right in front of you!" Teresa screamed.

"Really? I don't see her." He said as he leaned and kissed me.

I kissed him back, closing my eyes, loving the feeling of his lips against mines.

"Okay! Fine! It's always have to be Mitsuki! Since you love her so much, I guessed it's not a problem if I took her away from you? Get them!"

All the demons came charging forward towards us. Muzan and my sisters helped to take care of the others while I fought my sister.

We fought and fought. (Sorry to lazy to go into details)

I saw an opening and flipped my sword and rammed the hilt hardly at her stomach. She fell to the ground screaming in pain. The other demons stop fighting and their attention was on us, waiting for me to make the final blow.

"Come on! Do it! Finish Me!" Teresa shrieked.

"I can't and I won't! You're my sister no matter what, let me help you." I offered her my hand.

"Wrong move, your majesty." She smirked evilly and she got up and before I could react, she stabbed me in the heart

My eyes widened, not because of her betrayal, but because her sword was covered in Holy Water! And it went straight through my heart!

I crouched down on the floor while Teresa laughed like a maniac.

Everything was blur and it was like, fading away....

Then, Muzan's face was all I can see. He's uncontrollably crying and his tears fell down on my face. It's cold but yet, warm.

"Mitsuki! No please! I'll save you!" He screamed. I pulled his hand away as he almost cut his wrist.

"It's okay. Muzan look at me, it's okay." I caressed his cheek.

"It is no use Muzan, she's dying and there's nothing we can do. Your blood couldn't save her." Camille cried and Jas hugged her. Both of them crying in each other's arms.

"No..., don't leave me! You promised we'll be together forever..." Muzan cried.

"Muzan, remember that, no matter what happens, I'll always be with you. I'll always love you, even If l am dead." I smiled as I felt like I'm slowly fading into ashes.

"No, please! I love you! Mitsuki..., you're the only light that shines in my heart. I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you! You change me into who I am now... "

I smiled as tears ran down. Muzan kissed my lips.

"Promise me you'll remember me..." I smiled, my vision is getting blury.

"I-l promise! And I promise I won't stop loving you."

And that was the last words I heard before my eyes were closed and I felt like I was floating....

And I was smiling the whole time.