Chapter 12: Teresa is my love rival

Mitsuki pov

"Wait what?!?!?!" The three of us screamed in unison.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't do anything that time. I was away and when I came back, news spread all around the house that she's dead and Teresa killed her. At first, I was shocked but I really don't feel anything sad, just the thoughts of you losing someone precious to you just made me feel pain. I never wanted to see tears in your eyes. I marched towards Teresa's room and she was surprised that I came to her instead of her coming to me. I gave her strict punishments and orders and she seemed to be enjoying it, laughing the whole time like a maniac. I know one thing is that she didn't learn her lesson. I ordered my man to bury her body and... I'm so sorry I wasn't there to stop it."

I placed my hands on his cheek and leaned in, placing a sad and sweet kiss on his lips.

"It's not your fault. Thank you for burying her there. She always loves Japan and I think that's a good place for her. You don't have to blame yourself..."

You know, after he came back, he really has change alot. He's more loving and caring towards me and he has less anger issues. He even take responsibility even its not his fault.

I pecked his lips lovingly.

"I promise to do everything I can to fix your broken heart." Muzan held both of my hands in his.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He smiled back.

"Teresa is literally the villain in your love story." Jas cried while smiling.

"Can't believe she did that..., we're her sisters." Said Jas in a disbelieving voice.

"Well, before she come and ruin everything in a flash, I'll just have spend my time with you." Muzan smirked.

"Aww..., have you been taking too much anger management classes?" I smirked.

Everyone laughed and I received a cold glare from him.

"Sorry, its just that loving and caring and being sweet is not your thing."

"So you want that, what you call me again? Cruel, ruthless, obsessive, heartless-"

"Nope, I think we're all good." I smiled.

"And I don't want you hunting anymore." He said sternly.

"Wait what?! Why? " I asked in astonishment.

"I like the old you, too caring to kill anyone." He said as he took my hand and placed a loving kiss on the back of it.

"Why? You know I need to eat right?"

"I can kill and bring meals for you, just don't anymore. Seeing you massacre everyone in the wedding ceremony-"

"You slaughter everyone on their wedding day?!" Camille shouted with shocked.

"Yes. And that's not the point here."

"Forget it! Kibutsuji-san, please keep her on leash the whole time."

"Of course I will, since she's my woman." He smirked and I blushed at his words.

"Why do you always tease me?" I pouted.

"And why do you always have to be so cute?" He poke my nose.

"Cute?! The word you're suppose to find is beautiful or gorgeous! Not cute!!!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." He smirked.

"You two are so cute together." Both of my sisters said in awe.

"Come on love." Said Muzan as he stood up and extended his hand for me.

"What happen to princess?" I took his hand and stood up.

"You are my love after all." He smirked and guide me to our first date.

*_*
Sorry, it's short.