Crashing by

~ Short update and also...Jisoo G!P😬😬😅😅

Chaeyoung's POV

The sun is shining its brightness lightly into the room. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling until I heard a soft snore. That's when I looked to the side and saw my girlfriend still sleeping peacefully, laying on her back with her face to my side. I smiled and went on top of her sexy naked body. After laying my body on her, I caressed her face while smiling like I just met a queen and gabe me food. Supporting myself on my elbows, I closed our distance and gave little kisses on her face. "Wakey wakey baby~".

Jisoo's POV

"Wakey wakey baby~" is the first thing I heard this morning. Gosh I never felt so happy just by hearing it. I opened one eye and saw my little chipmunk laying on top of me and looking at me with her pouty face. Shit, my heart flutters so badly by seeing it..it's too cute to handle!

"Yah~ why the pouting baby?" I asked with a chuckle. "으응~ I just want you to wake up.." she said while caressing my left cheek with her index finger and holding her pouty. "Well I am now." while wrapping one arm aroung her tiny waist. I reached my head up to kiss her pouty lips, but she still kept pouting. "Hey stop with the pouting.." I said but she didn't stop. So went up back to her and kissed her again but this time longer.

Until now she's still holding it so I bit her lower lip softly which caused her to moan lowly. I smirked at her reaction and kissed her deeper. Once again I bit her lip softly and this time she slightly opened her mouth. That's when I took the change to let my tongue explore her mouth gracefully while settling my back against the headboard. She pulled away to get some hair and the both of us breathed heavily. While placing our foreheads together I looked at her with lust and smirked. "My little chipmunk liks to be punished, doesn't she?" I asked with a husked voice and she sexily bit her lower lip while nodding her head and looking up at me.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Yes I do Daddy" I said seductively and she looked at me with lust. She kissed me again but this time with lust. No matter what, I always love the ways Jisoo kisses me. I felt her arm unwrapping my waist and her hands caressing my body. Going up and down my sides, up to my back, while tracing her way with her fingers lower to my butt, grabbing it and massaging it softly. Shit, this makes me so wet. I could feel her hard member on my core which gave me a plan.

I grinded on her dick and i could hear Jisoo grunting lowly and softly. She pulled away and hissed while closing her eyes. "Hmm fuck babe, keep going" Jisoo said and bit her lower bit. "Yes Daddy~" I said but fuck, I needed her inside me badly. I grinded on the tip and she moaned softly which made me more turned on. While keeping up the pace, I grabbed the base and shoved her length inside of me.

Jisoo's POV
I grabbed Chaeyoung's ass hard as she moaned. "Fuck you're so tight" I said and drilled inside her. Chaeyoung moaned in my neck as I kept pounding her, hitting her g-spot over and over again. "A-aah J-Jisoo-" "Sshh I know baby, just a little more.." I said softly and went faster. I almost was on the verge on blowing out until-

"HERE I COME KICKING THE DOOR!!"

"YA LALISA!!"