Jenlisa Oneshot🔞

~ Lisa G!P

It was already 2 AM and everyone was asleep. Except Jennie. She tossed and turned, but nothing helped. So she stood up and went to the room opposite hers. She knocked on the door and opened it slightly, peaking her head through it. "Lisa, you awake?", she asked softly. "No, I'm not. Why? You okay?", the younger one asked concerned. "Yeah, I am. I just...couldn't sleep..", Jennie said a bit shy. "Oh. Well if you want, you can sleep here?", Lisa offered which Jennie accepted. Jennie automatically laid on top of Lisa underneath the blankets. Lisa on the other hand didn't care much about it since she got used to it.

"So, how was your day?", the brunette asked. Lisa nodded her head, "It was pretty good. How 'bout you?", she asked and looked at Jennie. "Normal, just like any other day.", Jennie said softly. "Then why couldn't you sleep. Normally you'd be asleep. Is there something bothering you?", Lisa asked. "No.", Jennie said with a smile while looking at Lisa. Although Jennie said no, there was something bothering her. It was her feelings for Lisa. Ever since she came into the company, Jennie could never take her eyes of Lisa. Every time they had to work together, the more her feelings grow for the younger one. For so long, Jennie still hides her feelings for her but she couldn't hold it anymore. So she made a plan in her head.

"Lisa?", Jennie said and Lisa responded with a hum. "I have to tell you something.", she said carefully. "What is it?", Lisa asked. "I'm going to give you something right now. After that you can hate me as much as you want. But promise me that it'll stay between us, okay?", Jennie asked softly. As Lisa listened she got confused and concerned at the same time but still agreed with Jennie's offer. As Lisa nodded, Jennie held her cheeks and leaned in. There she went, giving Lisa a light but a bit long kiss. Then she pulled away and looked into Lisa eyes that where a bit wide. Jennie sighed. "I know what I just did. But I gotta be honest Li-", she couldn't even finish her sentence and the younger one kissed her back. But this time, the kiss was full of meanings. Every feeling was put into this one long and deep kiss. They pulled out to catch air and looked at each other in the eyes. "I like you too, Jennie.", Lisa confessed.

No other words were needed and Jennie kissed Lisa again. Lisa responded with a deeper kiss and soon lightly bit Jennie's lower lip, asking for entrance. Jennie opened her mouth and Lisa took her cue. As they were fighting for dominance, Lisa turned themselves which led her on top. She broke the kiss and went to Jennie's neck, kissing it lightly while caressing her body. "Mmm, Lisa~", Jennie moaned as she felt the kisses on her neck. "Don't put hickeys on my neck, honey. We still have work tomorrow.", Jennie said and Lisa nodded. "Don't worry.", was all that Lisa said and took off Jennie's clothes and kissed her neck again. Her kisses went lower to the cleavage and she unhooked Jennie's bra. Lisa took it off and sucked on Jennie's boob while massaging the other one. Jennie moaned softly and pushed Lisa's head deeper.

Lisa's hand went lower to Jennie's private part, rubbing through the fabric. As she felt the wetness, she bit her lip and her dick became hard. "Fuck, why you gotta be a sexy baby?", Lisa whispered with a groan. "Cuz that's what you like...Daddy.", Jennie whined in desperation. "Daddy? I like that...babygirl.", Lisa said with a smirk and Jennie chuckled. "Come here, Daddy.", Jennie said seductively and pulled Lisa's neck down, kissing her deeply. Lisa kissed her back and went with her hand under the fabric, rubbing Jennie's clit. "Mmm~", Jennie moaned in the kiss and grinded on Lisa's finger. "You like that, babygirl?", Lisa said seductively and Jennie nodded her head as she bit her lower lip. "Yes, Daddy. But why are you still in clothes?", Jennie whined. Lisa chuckled and sat up, "You wanna undress Daddy?", she asked. Jennie crawled up to Lisa and undress her. 

Jennie laid Lisa down and purred while giving her neck kisses. "Mmm, fuck.", Lisa said with a low voice. Jennie stroked Lisa's dick and kissed Lisa's lips. "It's so hard and big..", Jennie said in satisfaction. "Only for you, babygirl.", the younger one said and turned them around, making her top again. Lisa went down and pulled off Jennie's underwear. She rubbed it a bit and slowly put a finger inside her pussy. "Aaahh~", Jennie moaned as she let her head fall back on the bed. Lisa added one more finger which made Jennie moan louder. She pulled out and kissed the brunette. As she lowered her body, Lisa could feel her hard clothed dick on Jennie's wet pussy and it made her more needy. Jennie felt it too and grinded on Lisa's dick as she kept kissing her. "Fuck me, Daddy. Pretty please?", Jennie asked with a purr and pulled Lisa's underwear down with her feet. "Are you sure, baby?", Lisa asked. "Yes, but be careful. This is my first time.", Jennie said with a nod. Lisa smiled because she was Jennie's first and kissed her lips softly. "It's okay. I'll be gentle.", Lisa reassured her and put her dick inside her.

"Aawwh Lisa~", Jennie whimpered a bit in pain and Lisa kissed her tears away. "It's okay, you'll feel the pleasure later. Lisa didn't move and waited for Jennie while caressing her hair and kissing the tears away. Jennie got used to the sized and kissed Lisa's cheek, "You can move now, baby.", she said and Lisa slowly pulled in and out. Jennie moaned in pain and pleasure as Lisa kept it on the slow pace. Not much later, Jennie felt the pleasure and moaned even harder. "Oh fuck, faster Daddy!!", she screamed. Lisa went fast and kissed her, "Ssssshhh babygirl, keep it down. You're gonna wake up the others.", she warned. Jennie nodded and pressed her lips together. Lisa lowered her body on Jennie so that her entire dick was in her pussy and she went deeper. "Aaaahh fuck yes Daddy...you're so good..mmm~", Jennie moaned softly as she kissed Lisa's lips. "You're pussy is so tight, babygirl. I can't get enough from it..", Lisa moaned and went faster. "Aahh..o-only for you..aaahh..Daddy", Jennie said as she felt every stroke of Lisa's dick. 

The whole rooms was filled with soft moans and the slaps Lisa's dick made with every stroke. Jennie moans became louder and she grinded on Lisa's dick too, giving Lisa the cue that she hit the spot. "Ah fuck Daddy..right there~....uuhhmmm fuck..yeesss..", Jennie exclaimed and hugged Lisa's back. "Fuck, Daddy...I'm almost there..", Jennie said and kissed Lisa. "Mmm, m-me too..", Lisa said as she responded to Jennie's kiss. "I gotta pull out, baby..", she told her. But the brunette wrapped her legs around the youngers waist, "No, cum inside me Daddy", Jennie moaned in Lisa's ear. "But you'll get pregnant if I do that, baby.", Lisa said but Jennie shaked her head. "I'm on the pill, so you're safe..", she said and moaned in Lisa's neck while she kissed her there. "Aahh fuck, I'm cumming!", Lisa said and stopped her movements. Her dick throbbed as she cummed and moaned in Jennie neck. Jennie felt Lisa's throbbing dick which sent her over the edge and made Lisa cum more. "Aahh fuck Daddy!", she moaned as she scratched Lisa's back lightly.

After the wave of pleasure, Lisa pulled out and Jennie whined. "Nooo...I want it inside me..", she pouted and the younger one chuckled. "Okay, but you gotta lay in a comfortable position baby.", she said and Jennie immediately pushed Lisa down. She laid on top of her again and snuggled in her neck. Lisa once again chuckled and placed her dick at Jennie's entry. "Here it comes.", she warned and pushed herself inside once more. Both of them whined and kissed each other deeply. "Let's go to sleep, I'm tired for now. Maybe that I want one more round when I wake up", Jennie said and Lisa nodded. "You can move on me anytime", Lisa said with a wink. Jennie slapped her arm lightly and laughed. "I love you, Lisa.", she said as she looked at her. Lisa smiled and kissed Jennie's lips once again. "I love you too, Jennie", she said proudly and they both closed their eyes, off to sleep.

THE END

Wow this one was really bad...sorry guys✌🏼✌🏼❤❤