Baby Pink

It was a rainy day outside Beulping's house. Irene and Seulgi where baby sitting the four little girls who were playing on the ground. Jennie laid on her tummy and slapped Jisoo's face with her baby fist. "Aigo Jennie don't do that sweetheart!" Irene said laughing while Jennie gave her a sweet laugh with Jisoo pouting with her baby face.

"So cuuttee~!" Seulgi said looking at the laughing Jennie while holding Chaeyoung at the same time. The on the tummy laying baby Jisoo became mad and made a loud squeak before slamming the carpet she was laying on with Jennie who made a cold face.

"Aawwhh it's okey Jisoo-ssi. Here, here's your chicken plushy~" Irene comfortly said to Jisoo, who took her chicken plushy with a big smiled and yawned.

"I think she's already tired after her tantrum unnie" Seulgi said laughing at the little chicken lover. Chaeyoung suddenly yawned too and rubbed her eyes.

"Omo are you also tired Chaeyoung-ssi?" Seulgi asked. The little Chaeyoung could only put her tiny head on Seulgi's shoulder before closing her eyes and drifting off to rainbow land.

"I guess we should put these two to bed, what you think babe?" Irene asked while picking up the half lid eyed Jisoo who was trying to fight against her sleepyness.

"That would be a good idea." Seulgi smiled to Irene. Together they went to the crib on the other side of the room and put the two sleeping babies next to each other. Right after the little cubs were put in the crib, Chaeyoung suddenly side hugged Jisoo who lay comfortably on her back with her face to the side where the younger one laid.

"Omo neomu gwieoyeo~" Irene said in awe and took a photo of the two.

"I ship them." Seulgi said with a smirk on her face, earning a smack on her arm from her girlfriend. Irene looked at Seulgi with her "are you fucking kidding me face" while controlling her laughter. Seulgi laughed a few seconds later and went back to the couch.

"Where's Lisa? Normally she would be so obvious to see, but now I didn't hear anything.." Seulgi asked while looking for Lisa.

"Hahahahaha she's right here on the baby carpet, honey." Irene said, giggling a bit. Later on she looked at Lisa again and saw the youngest one on her tummy on the carpet, sleeping peacefully in wonderland.

"Omg it's so cute to see this" Irene squealed and made another photo. Suddenly Jennie crawled to Lisa, looking at the younger with confuseness shown on her face.

"Oh God plz~ don't punch her..don't punch her.." Seulgi said softly, hoping that the few weeks older baby wouldn't beat up the youngest. But instead of punching, Jennie crawled on top off Lisa and layed with her tummy on the younger's back. The confused Seulgi kept watching when Jennie showed her baby smile, looking at the lad sleeping peacefully. Jennie layed her face on Lisa's shoulder while keeping her smile and closed her eyes. Soon after, Jennie fell asleep on the younger's back but Lisa woke up and got shooketh when she saw Jennie's face close to hers.

"Ooh shit.." Irene said with eyes widened. Lisa could only stare at the older's face but quickly smiled and layed her head on the carpet again, looking at the sleeping Jennie. Just a few more seconds of visual appreciation and Lisa went back to sleep with a smile on her face just at the moment when Jennie cuddled her face more in her neck.

"Now, I ship THEM" Irene said to Seulgi, pointing at the little girls sleeping on the carpet. Seulgi laughed at her girlfriend's payback and sat on the couch. Then she smirked at Irene who looked at her a bit uncomfortable.

"Don't you forget to take another photo babe?" Seulgi asked jokingly with her smirked plastered all over her face.

"Hhhhh I almost forgot!" Irene softly screamed and took her phone to make an another photo of the girls. Seulgi chuckled and patted the empty space next to her. Irene got the sign and sat beside her with a blanket. The two cuddled up and watched the 4 babies taking their nap.

"I guess saying no to Dara unnie and Jiwon oppa wasn't bad at all" Irene said and looked at her girlfriend for her opinion.

"I guess so too" Seulgi answered back to Irene and kissed her until...

"CHICKIIINN~!!"

"Oh god no..." Irene said with a pleading face to crib.