*( Chapter 6 )*

( Recap )

Nique and Destiny had got their belly pierced and the girls want the boys to stay the night.... Is it gonna happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Ray Ray POV/ later that night )

The girls came with the idea to let us spend the night since their parents are not home. After we went to go talk to Keisha to see if we could go...

Boys: Keisha

Keisha: Ya

Prodigy: Can we spend the night at somebody house?

Keisha: It depends on who that somebody is....

Boys: *stuttering*  Well you see...

Keisha: It's a girl ain't it? Also since it's four of you there must be four girls at that ain't it?

Roc: Well actually there is 3 girls and one of them.. *interrupted by a slap on the head*

Keisha: Well ya'll can go. Just be back in the morning like 10 because I wanna take ya'll to breakfast..

YAY. Cause you know a nigga got to eat

Keisha: Aye watch your mouth!

Boys: Thank you *grabs there bags from under the couch*

Keisha: *does Kevin Hart* ohhhh ohhh So i guess you knew i was gonna give y'all permission to go y'all are something else.......you know what go..just go

Boys: *laugh and walk out the door*

Yes we outta this bitch now i can see my baby

Roc: *coughs*My baby*coughs*

Prod: SAY IT WITH YA CHEST LIL ASS NIGGA!!!!!

Prince: O.O O.o

Roc: *laughing* (A/N: Y'all know how Roc laugh)

Prod: What i was bored

All ex prod: WE KNOW!!

Prod: I'm just saying but I'ma text them and tell them we on our way

All ex Prod: OK

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( TT POV )

We was at the house waiting for the boys to come, I check my phone and saw I got 2 missed calls and 1 text message... I had opened the text first and saw that it was from Prodigy saying they on their way, I started to text back but the door bell ring. Nique said she got it and came back walking with MB..

Prince: YA LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

We all say YA and get crazy for a minutes but my phone ranged again and it was from my mom. EVERYBODY SHUT UP MY MOM CALLING!

( phone convo )

Hey mom what up

Mom: Nothing, why you ain't pick up the phone earlier?

OH I was at the movies

*Roc and Prince start arguing a little *Turns around and tell them to shush*

Mom: What was that?

O nothing Nique turned up the TV too loud

Mom: O well OK. Well have fun hanging with your sisters but I got to go so I'll call you tomorrow..

OK

Mom: Ya love you and tell your sisters I love them too

OK mom bye