*( Chapter 3 )*

( Ray Ray POV/ IN LA & NEXT MORNING )

I woke up from my alarm clock going off so that we can go to Miami, and to be honest I'm kinda  feeling this trip now. I just wish that the breakup never happend but I'm glad because now i got nothing to worry about cheating. So after I'm done with the stuff I had to do I went downstairs to get breakfast and met up with the rest of the crew.

( Everybody ) Hey Ray

What's up guys. Y'all ready for Miami, because I am ?

Roc: O i thought you wasn't since you was upset yesterday, what was that about ?

Yea about that, the reason why I was upset was because Aaliyah broke up with me and y'all know how much I liked her.

Prodigy: Aw man why she broke up with you ?

Um she said because she didn't want to do it anymore.... But enough of Aaliyah I want to meet some new girl's now.

Princeton: ( Really happy ) Ya man now I can hook you up with some mami's now.. ( interrupted by Keisha ).

Keisha: Um we will see if there will be any hooking up... But um the flight is ready so lets hit it.

( 4 HOURS LATER )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Princeton POV/ IN MIAMI )

Ya so we here up in Miami and I cant wait to see the girl's. Especially since all of MB is single and all of these fine chica's walking around here, o you know i'ma get some digits. Keisha told us that we can go explore Miami but we got to be back before dinner is on the table so we tried to think of some idea's.

Ray Ray: Let's go to the park

Roc Royal: Ya do ya'll wanna shoot hoops or just walk around?

Let's just walk around it's been a long day

Prodigy: But what if we get chased from girls or the paparazzi... What will we do then?

JUST RUN...

Prodigy: Alright let's go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Nique POV )

Today is the day that MB come to Miami and my sisters and i are really EXCITED... But aside from that I had woke up and went to freshen myself up. When I had went downstairs I saw there was breakfast and a note so I read it....

( NOTE READS )

Girl's I fixed ya'll some breakfast you got to warm it up. Your father is going be staying home since he got the day off but don't worry he might leave or just be upstairs. Also before I left I saw on the TV that Mindless Behavior is already in MIA, so have fun with that... Have a good day and enjoy the food, bye love mom.

Aw that's nice. But then everybody started getting up and coming downstairs to eat.

TT & Dad: Hey Nique

Destiny: Hey Babes

Good morning sisters and daddy

Dad: I see mom had made us breakfast and had left a note..

O guys mom saw on TV that Mindless Behavior is already in Miami

TT: YA but um can we go to the park I'm really bored

Sure we will go when we done eating

TT & DeeDee: OK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( DeeDee POV/ AT THE PARK )

OK, after we finished eating breakfast we went to the park which is just down the street from our house. When we got to the park, TT went straight to the swings and told me to push her so I did... Now we just sitting down talking while 4 boys is walking but we pay them no mind until they come up to us.

MB: Hey girls

TT: OMFG your MINDLESS FUCKING BEHAVIOR

MB: ( laughing ) Ya

Princeton: What ya'll three sexy girls doing over here alone?

Nique: Just chilling, what are ya'll doing here?

Roc Royal: The same

Nique: Oh my god that's cool how were doing the same thing

Roc Royal: Ya it's a good thing your pretty, but um we don't really know our way around Miami and we wanted to go to a good restaurant for dinner so can ya'll show us....

( Ray Ray pulls Roc to the side ) Um you know that we got to be home for dinner right?

Roc: Ya I know we got to be home for dinner but look I got a plan that after we leave here we go to Keisha and ask her if we can go out to eat for dinner since it's our first night..

Ray: But what if she want to come with us???

Roc: Then we will say that were not babies no more and we need to start doing things by ourselves...

Ray: OK...

Princeton: So are we on...

TT: Sure we'll go with ya'll, what typed of resturants were going to and what time?

Prodigy: Um we'll go to a classy resturant like them expensive 1's and why don't I get ya'll number and we can tell ya'll tonight?

TT: OK

( EVERYBODY EXCHANGE #'S )

Princeton: Alright well we text y'all later about our date but what is ya'll names?

Nique: I'm Dominique but they call me Nique

TT: I'm Shaterecka but they call me TT

I'm Destiny but they call me DeeDee

Princeton: Aight we'll see ya'll tonight.. Bye girls.. Bye DeeDee

( blushing ) Bye

Nique: OOH he like you girl

Ya I guess but lets get ready for our dates

Nique & TT: OK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Keisha say yes to let them out?

How will there date go?

Who likes who?

#Stay Mindless <3