*( Chapter 31 )*

Recap

Destiny wanted Arianna to get her mind off of things for a while so everybody took a trip to bayside and after they went to their cousin house to get in the pool. When they came back Ray got a phone call from Aaliyah and she said she was missing him and that he should cheat on Bri like he did on Nique but he said no, so she told him what really happen and how she got pregnant. Prince wanted DeeDee to show her love to him so they had sex. Their dad got information about the funeral so now Bri and the others except Arianna can go so they going fly up there Wednesday morning. Last but not least Ashua found out from Nique what happen at the ice cream place but she don't know what to do because she love Marcus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Roc POV/ Daytime )

I knocked on Ray door, as he open it on the second knock. I walked in the room it seems like he was alone probably Bri with the others somewhere in the house. He sat down on the bed turning channels as I sat on the edge..

Aye what you think of Arianna?

Ray: Uh she cute, um why you ask?

I don't know I just wanted to know what you thought of her

Ray: Oh well.. *gets up, closes door and walks back to the bed* I would hit that.. I mean at first I thought she was straight but she cute

*smirks* That's the same for me.. Um come on man lets go find her.. *stands up and walks out the room*

We walked to the living room to see everybody except Arianna in the kitchen talking, I glance out the side window to see her sitting down looking at the sky. I hand motion Ray to follow me as we both went out the back door.

Ray& Me: Hey Arianna!

Arianna: *looks up* Hey

Ray: What you doing out here alone?

Arianna: Just thinking... I didn't feel like being inside

Hey um me and Ray was thinking that you didn't know us and we wanted to get to know you

Arianna: *smiles* Sure.. *walks to the swing set* So what y'all want to know about me

Anything and we'll tell you anything.. *looks at Ray*

....We talked and talked sharing each other information. We all talked about random things and our goals, how its like being famous, what we like in people. I'm surprise that none of her questions was about relationships or do I have a girlfriend.. We talked and laughed at the funny stuff Ray kept bringing up, I would smile every time she would bust out laughing, it showed her deep dimples.

Ray: Aye y'all want to go get some ice cream

Arianna: Uh...

Yea come on.. I'll buy

Arianna: *looks at Ray and Roc* Uh OK *gets up* Let me get dress though

Me and Ray watched her go back inside to change.. I dap Ray hand as we both smiled watching how she walked..

Ray: She is one fine girl!

(Arianna wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/arianna_outfit/set?id=88135827)

We drove to the ice cream place, buying one vanilla for me, one chocolate for Ray and a strawberry for Arianna. We sat down in a booth seat by the window, its a good thing one of the workers locked the door so that the fans wont disturb us.

*licks spoon* So Arianna since you use to do gymnastic, I bet you flexible um can you show us a move real qiuck?

Arianna: *puts spoon down* Um sure *gets up and does a backbend into a flip then split*