Awkward

Out of the stories I need to update, this one I did because I had the chapter already written. Be patient with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV~

I rolled around to my side, only to be trapped by strong arms wrapped around my waist. I gently removed Liam's arms around me and jumped out of the bed, making sure the wires were out of my arms before I ran to the bathroom. I let a sigh of relief when I finished disposing the remaining contents from last night's dinner. I was about to stand up when I felt nauseas again, so I just stayed there.

Liam walked in and stared at me worried, he squatted behind me and held my hair, rubbing my back"what happened? Was it something you ate?"

I shook my head as I tried to stand up"I don't even know, I'm not sure at this point." I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I started to make my way back to the bed when Liam picked me up and carried me instead. I smiled at him in thanks when he layed me down on his chest.

His arms were wrapped around me"why don't you sleep? I'll be here when you wake up and I will place a bucket by your side just in case." I nodded and closed my eyes.

I am the type of person that is in deep sleep, but can hear everything around me. Since I fell asleep, Liam has been watching The Looney Toons Show and Spongebob. Him laughing did not bother me, I often smiled when I felt his hand trace my face. The next thing I heard was their voices and a camera man, along with her agent and several police officers.

"who are you and what is going on?" I heard Liam ask.

I heard her horrible laugh"we're Sarah's parents and the world deserves to know what is going on with our daughter while we've been away."

I moved out of Liam's arms"I don't want the world to know what I'm going through!!" They were startled when I spoke.

My mother quickly rushed to me"oh my beautiful daughter, what happened to you?" She looked me dead in the eyes, glaring at me as she hugged me tight.

Awkwardly, I put my arms around her"I'm fine, mother." I looked into the camera, I turned to Liam who was standing on the side, I pointed to the chair and he sat down.

Pulling away, she saw Liam"oh hi there, are you Sarah's boyfriend?"

Liam didn't seem to know what to say, so I spoke"this is Liam, he's one fifth of the band One Direction. And no he's not, not yet anyways." I smiled his way.

My father placed a hand on Liam's shoulder"I don't care if you are famous, don't lay a hand on my daughter and don't pressure her or else...well you don't want to know what will happen."

Liam nodded"I wouldn't dream of it. I have and will always respect Sarah's boundaries."

He roughly squeezed Liam's shoulder as he turned to face me"good, now I want you all to leave my wife and I alone with our daughter for a minute. No peeking."

They all left and Liam got up"I am going to get something to eat, can I get you anything Mr. and Mrs. Watson?" They shook their heads. Before he left, he kissed my cheek.

After she locked the door, my father's hand connected with my left cheek"what the hell were you thinking you dumb little tramp??!!! Sleeping with a celebrity, going to his house, and have him take care of you in a hospital with cameras outside. Did you not think we would find out?"

"I did NOT sleep with him and we like each other, what's wrong with that?" Was my answer.

She laughed"you are so naive. A guy like that has no interest in you and he will do anything not to get stuck by making a stupid mistake."