Finally Admitted

Check out my new fanfic, Operation Protection, it's a Zayn fanfic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV~

The boys and Adam came rushing down the stairs, all except Niall who was probably with Stefan, they stopped dead in their tracks seeing Ryder. Adam doesn't know who Ryder is, I never told him about Ryder or the fact that I was raped. I didn't have the heart to tell him.

Harry took a step forward"I'm just goings to help Liam, don't shoot."

Ryder looked at them for a moment, not moving the gun away from me"you can help him, but the bastard deserves to die."

I glared at him"Liam is not a bastard, he's a better guy than you, he still is."

He laughed, looking at Liam"she doesn't know, does she?"

Liam groaned in pain"please, don't tell her."

"Tell me what?"

"Please don't, please." Liam begged.

Ryder smiled at me"the day you and lover boy here reunited, well after he was punched, we met up afterwards and we are a deal; he would help me get revenge on you, that's why your precious little boy ended up in that hospital today, you're lucky he didn't end up in the morgue."

I looked at Liam, my vision blurry due to the tears I felt welling"please tell me he's lying, Liam."

"I'm so sorry, Sarah. I didn't mean for this to happen, he wasn't supposed to get hurt. I was just jealous when I sa-" I cut him off.

"YOU JUST FUCKING TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME, WAS THAT A LIE??" I yelled at him, feeling the tears sliding down my cheeks.

"There's no doubt in my life that I love you, I really do love you." He told me weakly.

I slid down the wall"how could you do this to me, Liam? What did my son ever do to you? You knew what that bastard did to me, you knew and you still did this to me...why?" I asked him.

He could hardly keep his eyes open, his face started to pale. Harry pressed down on the wound, making Liam groan in pain"we need to call an ambulance or else he's gonna die!" Harry told Ryder.

Ryder was staring at us, watching everything unfold"now I noticed your boyfriend is quiet, too quiet meaning he doesn't know shit about who I am or what I've done, do you?"

I turned to Adam"I'm guessing you're just an ass, out to make Sarah's life a living hell. Am I right?" Adam said.

Ryder smiled"aww, I'm blushing. You're such a flatterer but no. Sarah and I used to date, but we broke up and I raped her while she was dating Liam then she pushed him out of the way and a car hit her instead of him. You know, that good old breakup story."

I scoffed"you're such an ass, I don't know what I saw in you."

"Sarah...you were raped and you never told me?" I didn't have the heart to look at him, I was so ashamed"you got hit by a car for him and you two were only dating for a few months in your own words."

I carefully stood up, Ryder still had the gun pointed at me"because it was different with him."

"Why was it different?" He asked.

I looked down"because he and I weren't supposed to break up."

"And why is that?"

"Because if I didn't, I'm sorry."

Adam snapped"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU DONT WANT TO MOVE IN WITH ME, BUT YOU WOULD DIE FOR HIM???"

"YES, BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HIM!" I yelled back, looking at Liam who was looking at me with wide eyes"I love him" I said softly, finally being able to admit it to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't see that coming, thank god she finally admitted it.