1.0

Calum's P.O.V

I was finally tweeting for the first time in forever. It felt good to actually tweet.

'5sos is back' I hit send and thousands of people favorited the tweet.

'Calum we missed you, Ily guys'

'Cal pal is back'

'5sos is back which means my life is back'

That last tweet made me smile. It made me happy that I could make people happy,  that we could make people happy.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was from Michael.

'Band practice today.'

I smiled we hadn't practiced in so long.

○○○○○○○○○

Michaels P.O.V

We all arrived at band practice.

"So guys I wrote a new song." Ashton smiled.

"What is it called." Luke asked.

"It's called Never Be." Ashton handed us each a copy.

He sang us the chorus and immediately we all started playing our instruments. It felt like forever since we had done this.

We'll never be as young as we are now

It's time to leave this old black and white town.

Let's seize the day, let's run away don't let the colors fade to gray.

We'll never be as young as we are now.

As young as we are now.

We ended the song and looked at each other before smiling.

"That was amazing." Calum smiled. We all agreed it was amazing.

-

"Your father's death was your fault." My mother yelled at me.

"Mom I'm sorry." I sobbed. I knew it wasn't my fault but she just needed someone to blame.

And it was hurting me more and more everyday.

"No wonder your sister hates you." She yelled again.

I cried harder. I missed Rebecca being my little baby sister. We were so close.

*flashback*

"Mikey come play with me."

She was adorable so I couldn't say no. She was four and I was eleven.

"Piggyback ride?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She said as I lifted her chubby body onto my back.

I ran around the park for a few times before she got tired, then I carried her home.

*end of flashback*

I cried remembering how much we loved each other,  all that love has turned into hate and it's all my fault.

I cried into my hands before someone sat next to me lightly tapping my shoulder.

"Michael, I still love you." The voice said.

It was Rebecca, a voice I hadn't heard in a year. I removed my hands from my eyes.

She tightly wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry Michael." She said.

"I heard everything mom said, it's not your fault." She looked at me with her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"Please forgive me?" I asked.

"Of course I do and I hope you can forgive me for ignoring you for so long." She smiled.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah love?"

"Can you play with me?"

"Piggyback ride?"

"Yeah."

A/N: Awe they made up the last chapter is coming up SOON AND AWE THEY made up and REBECCA IS TWELVE AND MIKEY IS NINETEEN SO YAH.