0.6

Calum's P.O.V

I had to go visit my girlfriend today. Walking into the hospital wasn't easy at all. Her mom and dad always blame me for her state. I knocked on the door of her room.

"can I come in?" I whispered to her mom sitting beside her unresponsive daughter.

"yeah, you can come in, I'll give you some time alone." she said to me. Then she walked out of the room. I took her hand in mine.

"Ellis, I miss you so much." I rubbed my thumbs over her knuckles.

"I know you can hear me and I also know you can make it through this."

"I love you El."

Her finger moved but she didn't wake up. I got up and left. All I could do was drive off.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Michaels P.O.V

Shit, I'm drunk yet again. I sat down on the couch and switched on the tv. I got a missed call from Luke. I called him back.

Luke: Can I stay over for a couple of days.

Michael: Yeah sure

Luke: Thanks.

Withing 10 minutes he came knocking on my door. His eyes were watery.

"What's wrong." I asked.

"my father kicked me out and whatever."

"you can sleep on the couch." I said no feeling bad for my friend. Matter of fact forget friend, he's my brother.

My sister Rebecca came down the stairs. She still hasn't talked to me. I thinks she hates me more everyday. I don't blame her. I said some pretty hard shit to her. And I regret it. She's basically all I have and I love her so much. I followed her into the kitchen.

"Becca look I'm sorry f-"

She rolled her eyes and walked away. Great. I tried holding my tears in, but I couldn't not anymore.

Hi guys I have school today do from now on these stories will be slow updates. Sorry again. I will be back as soon as I can. This goes for all stories. Thanks for all your support.