0.7

Luke's P.O.V

It's been a few days that I've been staying at Michaels house and I've already seen so much. His mom comes in but the goes right back out. And from what I've seen, him and his sister have a bad relationship. But I guess it's whatever. I'm leaving today anyway.

"Hey, Michael thanks for letting me stay over." I said

"No problem." he said chugging down a beer at 10am.

I walked out the door. I just wanted my real house back. I guess not though. So I decided to go stay at a motel. I never thought it would come this far. The band hasn't done a show in a month. As of now we're on hiatus. But every time I think about the band it just makes me sad. Nothing is working out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ashton's P.O.V

"Ashton your a dick." Michael yelled in my face. What did I ever do.

"if your going to play the drums play them, not like some idiotic sissy." he hissed.

"fuck off Michael." I snapped back at him.

"Well you know what Ash, he's kind of right and plus you haven't even been doing anything right, you haven't done anything at all." Calum spat at me. They don't even know what's been going on.

"To be honest why are you even in this band." Luke said before he threw two pills down his throat. I tried holding my tears back. These weren't the same three boys I met three years ago.

"Luke how could you even say that." I yelled in frustration.

"it's the truth Ashton." he said with a grin.

"you guys wanna know what I've been doing." I asked furiously. They nodded.

I pulled up my sleeves, revealing the scars. The hundreds of scars I had left on my body.

"Ashton..." Michael said with tears in his eyes.

"Michael don't even." I stormed out of the room. I hadn't cried for a little while ever since Charlotte's funeral. I hopped into my car and sped off. I just needed to get home. How could he say that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Michaels P.O.V

I've really fucked up this time. I felt bad about Ashton. I didn't know things were that bad. Maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut. I'm so focused in my own problems that I forget people have problems of their own. It sucks. I have nobody to love me. I just wish I hadn't fucked up so many times. My sister wouldn't hate me and I would've never said that to Ashton. I wish this would all just end, and I wish I were just gone then nobody would care. The band doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter anymore.

°°°°°°°°°°

Calum's P.O.V

I was in the hospital again. Ellis was still unresponsive. Everyone I held her hands they were always cold. It made me feel sick and sad that this was all my fault. I fuck everything up. Every bad thing that happens is my fault. I decided to call Ashton cause I felt miserable for what I said. It was idiotic of me to say. I mean Ashton is like a brother to me. I shouldn't of taken it that far. He picked up the phone.

Ash: Yeah?

Cal: Look man I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-

Ash: It doesn't matter you won't be seeing me for a little while or maybe forever.

Cal: Ashton what're you talking about, I'm coming over.

Ash: Don't bother.

I ended the phone call and rushed out the hospital and down the block. I had to get to Ashton before he did something incredibly stupid. I knocked on his door but there was no answer.

"Lauren open the door." I screamed through the sealed window. She quickly opened the door.

"Where's Ash." I yelled.

"I don't know he's been locked up in his room all day." She said seeming a little worried.

I ran to his room. Obviously it was locked. So I busted it open.

"Ashton what the fuck were you thinking." I yelled as I saw pills spilled all over the floor and a razor in his hand. They're was blood everywhere.

"Calum, I told you to stay away!" He yelled.

"No Ashton atop give me the razor." I said grabbing it out for his hands.

"I hate myself so much, I'm so sorry I can't do this anymore." he yelled. I embraced him in a hug. I let out a cry.

"Ashton, please never do this again your like my older brother I never want to lose you." I said. He nodded.

"I love you man." I blurted out. He looked up at me.

"I love you to buddy." he said hugging me again.

Well sorry I haven't updated I was just busy with school and all that schtuff I'll update soon.