2

~Real Ass Bitch~
- Nicki Minaj

After spending over 5 hours shopping for all my school necessities, Betty and I headed to a restaurant for Late Lunch.

"So, Any boyfriend yet?" I asked Betty, although I know she is still with Mike.

"Pls that's a boring topic, you know Mike and I are still together" Betty replied with an eye roll

"Oh... I forgot about him"I lied.

"Liar!"

"You are both just an unstable couple..."I said but she cut me off before I could continue.

"I don't want to hear anything about Mike right now. Let's do something fun?" Betty asked.

With the way she abruptly changed the topic, I would bet that they were currently having issues.

If she doesn't what to talk about it, I won't push it.

"Fun, like?"I asked in excitement

"A dare game"

"You know I am so in" I replied with a smirk.

I love dare games.

"Rule No 1: No rules, only if you fail to go through with your dare, you owe me 10k and vice versa"Betty instructed.

"I could really use 10k right now"I told her.

"I would really love to see how much it would hurt you, when you pay me up for losing" Betty said, looking all evil with a smirk.

"Let the game begin... Only 3 turns. You should start" I suggested.

Betty looks all evil genius at me, while I stare her down with a smirk.

"I dare you to kiss my shoes" Betty said with a satisfied smile.

"Easy Peasy" I said smugly as I go down the table to kiss her Shoes.

"Was that a dare? Your shoes are fabulous... It was an honour to kiss it" I said with mockery when I was done.

"Whatever! Your turn" Betty said with a grumble.

"I dare you to kiss that old man sitting at the bar stool with a bottle of Jack Daniels" I dared her and relaxed as I waited for my money.

The shocked look on Betty's face was priceless

"That's so not fair" Betty whined.

" I told you I needed 10k" I defended myself.

"I hate you" Betty said but with no truth in each word.

"You better go have the best kiss of your life right now or give me the cash"

"Never"

"Fine, go and kiss him"I dared again.

"That's gross" She said with a disgusted look.

"Then give me the money"I demanded, totally unperturbed.

"I am done with this game"

"My money first"

"Fine! I would kiss him" Betty said and she immediately stood up to walk towards the old man...

I got shocked! I thought I would be getting my 10k right now

"You are so crazy" I whispered to myself as I watched Betty boldly walk to the old man,say something quickly and Boom!

They Kissed!...

Whoaw!
Whoaw!
Whoaw!

The man looked shocked as Betty walked back to our seat...