1

Note: I'm currently doing a huge editing on this book. I'm not focusing on grammatical or punctuation errors. I'm just removing some unnecessary scenes and flops that are not correlating with the story. Please bear with me.  It might take a while and a few things may not make sense to you till I'm done.
Thank you 😊

Its Saturday and I am going School Shopping (Shopping for school supplies) today with Betty, my friend.

I got my admission letter a few weeks ago from the University of Lagos to study business administration and that's why we are going shopping for school supplies.

Betty got admitted last year and she is currently studying Law at Babcock University. 

I am waiting to get a call from her so that we would  go together with her car, her parents are extremely wealthy.

My Phone rings, just after I am done dressing up, the caller ID shows Betty. I know she is already at the gate because I hear a car honk after.

Picking up my purse,which contains My ATM card, phone and a lip-gloss of course.

I run down the stairs, out the gate and towards her car, ignoring the guy I saw in the house with Amanda... Mum and Dad won't be back till 8pm and Armani must be at basketball practice...

Amanda and Armani are my Siblings. Although I'm adopted, we are quite a united family.

"Hey, Fool" I greeted Betty as I stepped into her car

"Hey Flat ass!" Betty greeted back

"My ass is so not flat"I countered

"Its definitely flat"she said in mockery

"Its not!" I whined

"it is and you should definitely start a butt workout to give it some shape since you have decided to stay celibate and you just clicked 18, the best age for good sex!"

Oh no.. Betty got this wrong...

The Car stars moving

"Who says am staying celibate?.. I'm just not going to date for now but I am definitely having some fun!" I replied

"Fun huh? well, you said it. But, Doesn't that make you a whore?" Betty asks mockingly and with a fake gasp.

I chuckled as I said,

"I hate you"

"I hate you more"she countered

"Bitch" I spat with a slight chuckle

"Goat"she said and I knew this would take the full ride as we kept throwing foul words to each other.

"Spoilt brat"

"Poor brat"

"Annoying thing"

"Sweet only in the middle"

"Jesus Christ! you got worst, what has Babcock done to you?" I ask, faking gasp

"Like the name goes its filled with a lot of babbling cocks" Betty replied

"Doesn't rhyme" I said,rolling my eyes

"of course it does! Bab plus cock... Bab  for Babbling and cock for Cock" Betty tried defending herself

"You would make a really bad lawyer"I commented

"Thank you very much, I am only studying Law, because my Parents want me to... I don't care if I am gonna be a good one or not, as long as the 50k allowance keeps popping into my account every month" Betty said,nonchalantly.

"I still can't believe your parents had to bribe you into studying Law! Damn... I can only wish for a situation like that" I said dreamily..

"That's why, immediately they mentioned that, I did not hesitate   to comply, they are spending millions on my school fees and still giving me a good allowance,so why not? I felt they were the ones losing but now i know better" Betty said dramatically and looked a little bit unhappy .

"You look unhappy..." I pointed out..

" I would be honest, I freaking hate that I made that decision because I hate the damn Course! The workload and reading is killing me, I would kill for a 5k allowance only if I was allowed to study English & Literary Studies... At least.. I would be happy... With no stress..." Betty said, almost with teary eyes

"Are you about to cry,right now?" I asked with amusement

"Nope" she replied, feigning ignorant.

"Good! Because as much as I would want to console you for making the best decision ever!.. We are on the damn road and am not ready to die yet, I still have people who I want to make their lives hell!" I said while making myself comfortable on the chair

"I would ignore your last statement.. Cos I want to say...  Fuck you!" Betty said and I chuckled..

"Good to have you back.. You look ugly when you are almost at the verge of crying"

"Fool"

"Baddie"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too,girl... Glad you could tag along today"

"You know how I love shopping, plus I came with My ATM card... You gonna go to school with all you need bae"

"Thank you very much but I am not a lesbian"

Betty chuckled and so did I

"Glad u ain't, cos I am more interested in dicks"

"Then.. We are good! Make it rain.. Spoil me.."

********
Thank you guys for reading, I would be posting the next episode pending on the engagements I get from this one.... if I can get 20reads that would mean a hell lot to me.
And I think I need a better book cover ..I suck at creating one...
Bye...

-Ebere❤