6

Berlin: We're okay. We arrived to the room.

Sicily: How was the contact?

B: A complete moron. We managed to get information out of him, though.

S: What kind?

B: told us a few locations we could check out tomorrow. We're making plans right now.

S: be careful. We're doing our best to keep everything low for as long as possible. I have something for you. You won't like it.

B: hit me.

S: i traced the package. Came from a mailing company in Naples.

B: and? Did you send anybody?

S: yes. They came back a few hours ago. Said it was a woman who asked for it to be delivered to your address. Red hair, young--early twenties at most, tanned skin and maybe five-foot-six. They sent over the security cameras and i watched them all. Hacked into a few from around the company and saw her get inside a car. Tracked the license plate and said it was stolen.

B: so, nothing?

S: not exactly. I recognized her. Wasn't hard to connect the dots as soon as I saw who it was.

B: who was it?

S: Fiorella Canci.

B: are you sure?

S: wouldn't tell you otherwise.

B: can you find her?

S: i can try. It'll take a while tho. She's been pretty underground for years.

B: okay. Talk tomorrow. Be safe.

I memorized the information he gave me on her before I logged out of the chat room.

I went back up the stairs, keeping check of every camera and mirror that could reflect my image. I got to the room door and slipped inside.

"Got some news," I told Nicolas. He was sitting at the edge of the bed with the butt of a marker hanging from his mouth, staring at a map nailed to the wall.

He looked over to me and exhaled deeply. He put the cap on the marker and looked back to the map. "Do tell."

I walked to the mini fridge and took out two water bottles. I threw one to him and opened mine. "Gabriel found who sent the package to my apartment."

He turned to me as I sat on the bed, an eyebrow quirked. "Who was is it?"

I bit my lip. "Fiorella Canci."