Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

=Andy's Point of View=

"Why do you think she's not?"

Crow just meowed at me as I sat down on my bed opposite him, feeling a bit calmer as my music played loudly from the iPod dock, making me smile a bit. I shot him a glare.

"Why don't you think she's cute? I do," I said, crossing my arms and looking at him stubbornly. "She's the cutest one we've found; how can you say otherwise?"

Crow just sat there without responding and I sighed, looking down as I uncrossed my arms.

"But she thinks I'm fucked up; she'd never go for me."

That's because you are fucked up.

"No, you're the ones that're fucked up and make me do things I don't wanna do!" I snapped back as I brought my knees up and basically hugged myself. "I'm not a bad person; Juliet thinks I'm a good person that's forced to do bad things."

But she's wrong Andy; you know you're a bad person.

"Nope," I said, shaking my head and refusing to believe them for once. "Nope, nope, nope. If you were all gone, I wouldn't be forced into bad things; I'd have a chance at a normal life and maybe she'd realise I'm really not fucked up. Never have been, never will be."

You know you wouldn't be able to go on without us though.

"Um, yeah I would," I said as I sat there, a smile on my face at the thought of having a normal life. "It would be great and I'd actually feel good about myself for once without having you lot around to put me down all the time. If you were all gone then I'd be able to do what I wanna do with my life with nothing to stop me."

You wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Keep telling yourself that; not true, never is. I'll happily live without you and maybe she'd give me a chance if you were gone."

====

=Juliet's Point of View=

Hearing Andy talk to himself as some rock song I didn't know played in the background was kind of unnerving. It made me wonder if he was maybe lonely. He only had Crow as company, and it was a bit sad to see.

I sighed and continued trying to get myself untied. Andy had certainly tied the ropes tight enough and well enough that I wouldn't be able to go anywhere or get out easily; he knew what he was doing.

I sighed and gave up, slouching a bit as I knew I wasn't about to get myself untied. He'd tied them too well and I couldn't get it undone. I looked around as I sat there, not sure what to do now that I knew I wasn't going to be getting untied any time soon.

The house wasn't all that big; I could see the kitchen from where I was tied up in the middle of the living room. I also had no idea where I was; Andy'd made sure he'd blindfolded me on the way here so I couldn't tell where we were.

By the looks of the house, there were a few more rooms down the hallway which wasn't too far from the room he'd thrown the girl back into. I wondered if she was the only one in there at this point in time or if there was someone else in there too.

Before I really had time to look around anymore, Andy appeared in the entrance to the hallway, flashing me a smile as he wandered over to the kitchen, Crow just following on behind.

"You hungry?" he called as I watched him look in one of the cupboards. "Of course you are; how stupid of me to just ask! You haven't eaten since...sometime."