Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

=Andy's Point of View=

"I've told you a million times, I dunno where she lives!"

I just groaned in annoyance, sitting down on the sofa and crossing my arms. Crow rubbed against me and laid down on my lap as I sat there and pouted. I slouched a bit, looking at the guy that was tied to the chair opposite me.

"Well you're not going anywhere until I find out where she lives," I said stubbornly in response, making sure he heard the tone and knew I was serious. "We've been at this for two hours buddy; I can keep this up all day."

I saw the fear in his eyes as I sat there with my arms crossed, hearing as someone started banging on the door over the other side of the room. I groaned in annoyance again, making Crow move off me so I could get up. I looked over to the guy tied to the chair.

"Stay there," I instructed, pointing at him, though I knew he wasn't about to go anywhere. "I have something to take care of, and if I come back and find you've taken off, you're gonna regret it, got it?"

He gave a rushed nod and I trudged over to the door as the banging continued. I slammed my fist against the door.

"How many times have I told you to shut the fuck up in there?" I snapped as there was silence on the other side of the door. "I get it, you're bored, but can you stop for like, five fucking minutes? You're at it all the time and you're driving me insane! Just quit it; I hear you again, I'm comin' in there and you're not gonna be interrupting me again, got it? I'm busy right now and don't have time for your bullshit!"

I stayed there for a few more seconds in case she decided to disobey me, but when there was nothing, I went back over to the sofa and sat down again, Crow jumping up and joining me again as I looked back to the guy tied to the chair.

"Alright buddy, I'm gonna give you one more chance before I lock you in with that girl," I warned, seeing the panic on his face and the fear in his eyes. "Where the fuck does she live?"

====

=Juliet's Point of View=

"Had a guy come in here looking for you this morning," Kellin said as he matched my stride as I headed towards my desk.

"Oh?" I said, slightly confused as to why someone would be looking for me. I came to a halt at my desk and looked to him, crossing my arms. "He say his name?"

Kellin nodded.

"Said his name was John, Johnathon; something like that," he said with a shrug as I sighed.

"Well if he comes looking for me again, tell him I quit the job and took off to Mexico or something," I said, sitting down on the chair at my desk and putting my things down.

Kellin watched me as he crossed his arms.

"He your boyfriend?"

"We've been split for almost six months; don't know why he still insists on coming here to see me," I said with slight annoyance as I grabbed out my notepad and the files, planning on making notes that could lead me to this killer. "He's just a jerk and I don't want him around me anymore; he knows the reason we split, so he should understand by now."

Kellin just gave a nod.

"I'll tell him you moved away next time I see him," he said as he wandered back to his office.

Johnathon was the last person I ever wanted to see; I'd rather take my chances with the killer than with him. We'd been separated for nearly six months now, and this was the first time he'd actually come around to see me at work; he was apparently desperate to get me back.