Zoroark x female reader: eventful morning

Requested: zoroark x female reader sorry it's a little short and not edited also art is not mine 

(Y/N) stood inside the pokemon center she paced back and forth worried about her poke partner

There was a ding and (Y/N) turned to the door behind her, Nurse Joy stood in the doorway.

"Is he okay!?" (Y/N) asked scared for what the answer would be. In the early hours of the morning that day her zoroark awoke with a shake and tried to give the message that he was not in fact feeling well, of course it took her a while seeing as her pokemon didn't speak but once she got the message she rushed her poor pokemon to the pokemon center to be check upon by Nurse Joy.
"Everything seems to be in order with him, maybe a slight cold but he's very healthy." Nurse Joy smile and (Y/N) let out a breath of relief.
After filling some paper work (Y/N) and her healthy zoroark went home.

Timeskip

(Y/N) groaned at her zoroark. She was frustrated.
"Why won't you eat,this is your favorite poke food?"
But all (Y/n) got from her pokemon was another sniff of his bowl and a snort before he shook his fluffy head and walked to the living room. (Y/N) followed after in a defeated manner, "Zoro I know you're a picky but please this has always been your favorite poke food and we don't have any other brands and I can't let you starve!"
Zoroark shook his head going to the couch and turning on the tv. (Y/N) was about to go back to the kitchen to get herself some food. But (Y/n) stop in her tracks when she heard a little yip from zoroark once turning to face him he pointed to the tv were a person was eating some type of meaty sandwich. (Y/n) looked over to her zoroark confused on what he was trying to tell her. "You want human food?" At these words zoroark give a excited mix of a howl and a growl. 'I guess a little people food isn't that bad for a pokemon... (Y/n) thought.

Timeskip again sorry

(Y/n) and her zoroark laid on her couch watching a movie it was dark out and (Y/N) was slowly dozing off. Zoroark was by her side spooning her and nosing the nape of her neck often giving little nips and licks, his claws were tangled in (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair.
(Y/n) sighed in contentment the peaceful night was amazing. "Goodnight zoro..." she whisped before dozing off completely

Morning timeskip

(Y/N) awoke in the late morning hours she yawned and nuzzled deeper into he warmth behind her and loved the feeling of zoroark arms around her, after growing a custom to the lay out in her sleepy state did she realize that there was no longer fluffy paws and arms around her but pale human arms
(Y/N) let out a squeak and began to try getting out of the stranger grin but it only got tighter and a husky voice answered "(Y/N) stop moving... you smell so nice just a few more minutes of dozing...." the person behind her yawned and nuzzled their head into her hair.
"Who are you and how do you know my name!!!" (Y/n) yelled in a quick reflex the person is on top of her staring down at her with glaring blue eyes... just like zoroark (Y/n) thought. " what are you talking about (Y/n) is something wrong....WAIT you can hear me?!" At that instance the man jump back looking at his hands and down at himself. That's when realization kicked in.
"Zoroark? Is that you... but how" she stutter out and blushed now realizing he was in nothing the only barrier of his bare skin was the blanket that was on the couch. Zoroark had a panicked expression on his face before turning to  his training "no shit sherlock of course it's me!!! But how did I get such a human body with soft flesh!!! And why did you scream in my ears!" Zoroark growled in a panic. Zoroark was looking around the room as if looking for a disturbance.
"I thought you were a perv sorry..." (Y/N) mumbled grabbing a pillow to hold over her face that was a blushing mess. So it really was true a virus was going around were pokemon turned human... but she had thought it was just a joke this couldn't be happening could it? Zoroark looked down at her with a glare with his still sleepy eyes and bed head before yawning and in a husky tone he mumbled under his breath " with this human body I'll show how much of a perv I can be tonight"
At this point she was a blushing mess and he just made it a lot worse she squeezed her eyes shut and turn over and another body flopped next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Wh..at ..are you doing..." (y/n) squeak out. "Going back to sleep" he murmured . After a couple minutes (y/n) started to relax and doze back into a peaceful slumber