okay this looks bad...

So awhile ago I made the whole author note where I said I was back... and then i left yall again... oops. But I havent really been motivated, I original started this because I was bored and I needed practice for my yearbook/newspaper class+ my creative writing class. I honestly didnt expect anyone to read it but I'm happy you all enjoy the stories I created so far. But making pokemon one shots havent really been on my mind recently seeing as I've gotten into new fandoms and such, but doesnt mean I'm not gonna keep up with the book. I'm gonna finished all the request I got and after I finish those super quickly I'm gonna only upload very casually as it get hard to write about a subject you no longer have very much of a interest in anymore. (And the fact that I've gotten a different form of writing and dont know how to make the energy I made in the last chapters) But I still wanna give you guys content because I know how frustrating it is when someone doesnt upload a lot. So I was thinking of other things I could write about. At the beginning of quarantine one of my friends recently got me back into the world that is minecraft, so I've been watching a lot of the dream smp recently and I've gotten into other fandoms as well so just comment if you maybe want to see a mcyt oneshot/story or other fandom in the future that I may few motivated to write about. Also my new pfp is made by the wonderful Snippety_Snippet on wattpad and on insta, they recently started a art book on here for mcyt so check that out and they also started a headcanons book for the dream smp too. I finally convinced them to put their ramblings here so I dont have to listen to them (jkjk I love you snippet) so go check them out because they'll probably post more frequently and maybe I can get them to help me out with my stories. So just comment what you wanna see.