Chapter 1: The Hellfire Club

"Hardy!" Mr McCone calls out startling Felicia bringing the brunette out of her daze.

"Y-Yes Mr McCone," Felicia stutters wiping her hands on her skirt as she immediately get up from her desk and makes her way into her boss' office.

"You've been assigned to work with Agent MacTaggert... again." Mr McCone explains before letting out a sigh.

"Really!" Felicia says excitedly.

"Yes, but don't get too excited. You're to observe only, so you'll be following their orders understood." Mr McCone says

"Yes, understood sir," Felicia answers.

"Now, this is the last chance you're getting to work out in the field. If I hear about any funny business, it's back to the typing pool."

"Of course sir,"

"Good, now go see Agent MacTaggert and she'll fill you in."

"Yes, right away sir," Felicia replies before leaving his office.

Felicia begins walking down the hall to find Agent MacTaggert when the feeling of being watched creeps up on her. Felicia turns back around to see a few of the men staring at her skirt. Not wanting to lose he job Felicia continues walking... with a little more speed in her step, pretending she saw nothing.

'Note to self: Wear longer, less-tight skirts' She think to herself.

"Moira!" Felicia calls out as she sees a brunette woman around her age and height about to leave the building.

"Felicia." The woman smiles. "It's about damn time. McCone finally letting you back out in the field."

"Yep and, this time I'm better prepared," Felicia grins. "I've been taken gymnastics, no more tripping over and blowing everyone's cover this time."

"Excellent. Ok, so Levene and I were just heading to the airport, I'll fill you in on the way." Moira smiles as they both head down to the parking garage.

"So where are we heading?" Felicia asks as Levene starts driving.

"Las Vegas." Moira answers.

~

A few hours later they arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada and stakeout in front of 'Atomic casino'.

"Another day at the office." Levene sighs as Moira and Felicia both stare through binoculars.

"Is that Colonel Hendry?" Moira asks.

"I'm not sure," Felicia reply.

"The NATO guy?" Levene questions.

"Yeah," Moira replies removing her binoculars and giving them to Levene.

"Yes, it is," Levene says looking through the binoculars. "Cause that's three Mob bosses, the Italian ambassador and the CEO of Lockheed."

"They can't all be communists. This Hellfire Club, it's got to be something else." Moira says.

"Do you see that. Hello girls." Levene chuckles as he starts perving on the women outside in lingerie. "Wow, very nice."

"Goddammit, Levene." Felicia sigh. "I agree they do look very sexy, but for the love of God can you please focus!"

"What are you doing!" Levene yells causing Felicia remove her binoculars to see what's gotten Levene in a tizzy.

"Oh, my God, Moira!" She yells in shock as Moira sits in the passenger seat in nothing but her underwear. "What the hell!"