You Are A Special Child

When she opened her eyes she wasn't in the hallway anymore. She was back in that place she had met Klaus. But only this time, she felt more restless.

She then started to walk around to find out where she was and what was going on.

She walked around but wherever she went, it was all the same. It all looked the same and felt the same.

She then heard the maniacal laughter again. She spoke,

"Do whatever you want, Necromancer. I've done this. I'm not gonna break" she spoke into the nothingness.

She then heard a echoed, "We will see" from all around her.

She scoffed and started walking forward. As she was doing that, someone spoke from behind her,

"Izel?"

Izel froze on the spot. Because she knew that voice. So clearly.

"Mom?" she said turning around.

"How are you here?" her mom, Selene, asked with a blank face.

"I.. I.. Don't know" Izel replied still not believing her mom was standing in front of her.

"Why are you here?" Selene asked with a skeptical face.

"I don't know... And aren't you happy to see me??" Izel asked moving forward to hug her mom.

Selene rejected the hug and stepped back.

Izel's expression changed to one of hurt.

"Why would I be happy to see you? You made my life hell" Selene said with so much disdain.

Izel's eyes welled up with tears. Because even here, her mom hated her.

"You're the reason I'm here. Now I'm going to have to endure you here too" Selene said with no actual emotion.

Izel was close to crying now. But instead, she snapped, "I made your life a hell?! You made my life a living hell! Do you even know what you did?! You pushed me away mom! You did everything you could to keep me away from the house and you! You started taking pills and drinking! You told me you hated me and wish I never existed every fucking day!! All because my pathetic excuse of a dad left you!"

"Don't you dare speak to me like that! George left because he wasn't ready for you. And to be honest, neither was I! I should've gotten rid of you the moment I found out about you! But I don't know why I didn't. Everything that happened to our family, your dad leaving, me, is all your fault!" Selene roared with anger.

"You really don't love me.....?" Izel said in a small voice crying silent tears.

"You are the reason for all my problems in my entire life! If you hadn't been there I would've had a happy life with my husband. But no. I had to find out I was pregnant and knowing the kid wasn't George's but probably of some one night stand I had. You're the reason I'm dead and I hate you Izel. I don't why I stayed. I should've left too. Probably would've had a better life and a kid I actually wanted" Selene spat with so much disdain it could've melt anything in front of her. And it did.

Izel fell down to her knees sobbing. She couldn't control it anymore. Every part of her mother's speech hit straight at her heart. She couldn't believe her mother still hated her. Even when she's dead.

She also knew his was all the Necromancer's doing. He is torturing her. That's what he does best. But she didn't think he would go that low.

Suddenly the atmosphere around her changed. Her mom disappeared and the place became more... Empty. It was a feeling she had felt before. She had been there before. This was exactly like Malivore. In fact, this was Malivore.