Chapter 13

Lucas

 Alpha Stone bursts through the door, but stops when I growl loudly at him. Stella follows at a slower pace. 

"Alpha Stone, Stella, I want to introduce your Luna, my mate Sierra Knight. Sierra, Alpha Stone and you have already met Stella" I introduce them. 

 Alpha Stone goes to say something but Sierra bets him to it by saying "I would say it's a pleasure but having looked over your accounts and the way you have misused the packs money. I will save my judgment until you both explain yourselves." 

I watch Alpha Stone take in a breath and open his mouth before closing it again without breathing or saying a word.

"Sit" Sierra says taking one of the comfy chairs I take the other comfy chair, when I see Stella take the sofa. Her father sits beside her.

 "Right I've looked at the last six months of your personal spending and charging it to the pack account" Sierra instructs before putting the folds in front of them. 

"I believe you are not Luna yet?" Alpha Stone says finding his voice. 

"I already wear his mark and just after 7pm tonight will be officially Luna.  Alpha Stone I do not appreciate you trying to use that to deflect, from your abuse of pack funds. If you don't want to look over the last 6 months spending. 

Then you can start by paying the $10,000 you owe and I will go and calculate how much you have misused, since Alpha Masters gave you a warning about the abuse of pack money" Sierra states clearly. 

He looks at me "I was shocked at how much you two have abused pack funds. I'm seriously considering letting Luna Knight go through the last five years to see just how much money you and your daughter have stolen from the pack.  Sierra is putting it nicely, when she uses the word abuse.  We all know it's stealing you will pay every penny back and be at the meeting tonight at 7pm. I'm video linking the other section Alpha's into the meeting.  Your dismissed and will stay in your room until the meeting starts" I order standing up. 

Max comes and opens the door "Alpha Stone, Stella please follow me" he says. 

 Alpha Stone marches from the room with a meek looking Stella following him. 

"If I ask for some dinner to be sent to the office, do you think you can do a ruff calculation on how much money they have stole over the last 5 years?" I ask Sierra 

She nods "already started, it will be ready for the meeting." 

Mine and her phones bleep and Sierra answers hers first.

"Yes, thank you. If you email the number and name of the person trying to get into the account please ASAP" she ends the call. 

Stone tried to get into the account and withdraw $50,000 from it." 

I tilt my head and nod smiling at her.  When my phone rings I answer it listening to my warriors that have been at Stones pack all day. 

I can feel my blood start to boil as I listen to what he reports. "Do you have the video evidence? I will be calling on you after the Luna ceremony when we have the meeting part" I listen and thank him ending the call. 

Sierra and I get busy getting all our ducks lined up.  We eat while we work and it is quickly time to leave for the ceremony.  Sierra quickly changes into a simple pale blue dress and walks barefoot to the clearing, that on fine nights we hold the meeting at.  As Sierra and I take the stage with Nik and Piper standing to one side waiting for their turn. 

 The crowd goes quiet, Alpha Stone and his daughter are surrounded by guards near the front of the stage. The big screen shows three of the section packs and their Alpha's.