Chapter 8

( Warning: Mention of abuse, rape and some violence)   

Sierra

 Max pounces on the teacher with a whip in his hand and slams him against the wall. I run to the teenager chained to the wall and unlock them from his wrist and ankles. I sit him down on the floor and sending healing power through him. 

"Arthur you told us your Son was still at college?" Max screams at the dazed man. 

"He has to be shown how to be strong. He is weak" Arthur spits. 

I look at his Son "feeling better?" I ask and he nods his head.  

I pick him up and place him against the wall with the door in it. 

"Max, please shackle Arthur to the wall.  He needs to show his Son just how strong he is?" I order

Max pulls him up by the scruff of his neck and drags him to the chains. 

"No, please?" Arthur begs

I tut at him and click my tongue. 

"Arthur, this is not showing your inner strength to your Son?" 

I pick up the whip and crack it against the cement floor.  

Arthur screams "Arthur I haven't even started yet?" I warn him

Arthur eyes me with wide frightened eyes as I crack the whip and it cracks beside his head making him scream again. 

I turn to his Son "what would happen if you screamed?" I ask 

"I was never allowed to scream he would stuff my mouth with a sock" he replies. 

I turn around and look down at Arthurs feet and then up to Max. He pulls off the man's shoes and then pulls his sock off and stuffs it in his mouth.  I let the whip crack beside his head again.

We hear the muffled scream "Arthur do you think you can hide the fact that you've lost most of your wolf by taking it out on your Son?" I ask 

His eyes look around wondering how I know that.

"I know your wolf disappeared into the back of your mind, when you killed your mate" I inform him.

He struggles against the chains "Oh! Forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sierra the Luna of this pack, Alpha Masters true mate" I say bowing my head to his Son. 

I flick my wrist and the whip, cracks and slashes against Arthur's chest. 

"As Alpha female of this pack you might have guessed my strength?" I say calmly as I flick my wrist again. 

We hear the muffled scream as the whip cuts into his skin. 

"Arthur, can you feel your wolf maybe he wants to protect you?" I ask

Knowing full well his wolf isn't going to come out and help him. 

'We can't save his wolf it's too far gone' Silver confirms what I already knew. 

'Help send it back to the moon Goddess Silver' I say as I flick my wrist again.  

I ignore the muffled screams and the fresh scent of blood and turn instead to his Son.  I walk towards him and sit beside him.

"You know, Alpha Masters can not save your Father from death. He killed your Mother and told everyone she left him for another?" I ask quietly 

"I know, I thought he would get better, if he let some of his anger out on me" he sniffs. 

I take his face between my hands softly "your Mother loved you so much. She tried to hide this side of your Father from you. I know and she knows that you've done everything you can to save your Father.   You and your wolf are strong much stronger than him. You have your mother's goodness, flowing through you and none of his darkness. He didn't like the light he could see in you.  You will become a great warrior and help this pack greatly. Your mate is near and waiting to meet you" I tell him all of this while looking into his eyes so he can see I'm telling the truth. 

 "Go to the pack doctor and I will come and see you in a little while. There is one more person I need to see here" I tell him and smile.

I rub his head as I help him to his feet. 

"Felix you help your human get to the doctor safely Okay?" I instruct his wolf 

"How did you know his name was Felix?" Nik asks 

"He told me, just as he told me your name was Nik. Short for Nikaman one of history's greatest warriors. He was one of the original first werewolves and a great man" I tell him as I open the door.  

I bend down and kiss his cheek sending a little more healing power to him. 

"We are going to become great friends Nik" I tell him and see him smile shyly for the first time.  

I watch as he walks down the narrow hall to the door. He turns and I wave to him as he disappears through the door.  Once it has shut and I feel him walk up the stairs I turn and close the door behind me as I face his evil Father. 

'Lucas, we've found Arthur whipping his Son in the basement of the school'  I link 

'Already on my way' he replies. 

"Max remove the sock" I ask 

Max leans away from the wall and pulls the sock from his mouth. 

"Alpha Masters is on his way to deal with you" I inform Arthur 

"He will never kill me, without proof I killed my wife" he sneers 

"You buried her in the forest next to the large rock by the lake on the West side of the main area" I tell him.

Max and I watch as his face, goes bright red and he starts to swear and pull against the chains.

"You witch how did you know?" he yells 

"Your wolf told me. He doesn't want anything else to do you. He now sits in the Moon Goddess presence and she is very unhappy about what you put him through. She wants your heart burnt so you'll not be reborn. She is sending you to hell to suffer a million times more pain and suffering than you gave to your family. I hear the hell hounds like to rape bastards like you" I say calmly. 

Max chokes and coughs holding his hand over his mouth.  

I step up to him and pat his back "are you alright?" I ask

As Lucas walks into the room. "Alpha this mad wom.." Arthur starts to say

Only to be punched in the face by said Alpha. 

"You snivelling piece of shit!" Lucas roars and punches him again. 

Max and I step back as Lucas lets his fists rain down on Arthur. He isn't even recognisable by the time he stops. 

"The Moon Goddess wants him burnt so he can't be reborn" I tell him.  

He nods "I'll have some guards take him out and burn him in the woods" he replies. 

I can see the pain this is causing him knowing he failed the man's mate and nearly failed her Son. I walk up to him and place my hand on his back. 

"There is one more person we have to see here then we can put an end to these events" I tell him.

N/A Please vote, comment an enjoy ✨😊