What Is Wrong Here?~Chapter 1

Hello, readers this story is all from my BIG brain. I wanted to write this story because I am a christan and have a lot of friends with divorced parents. I also thought this would be a good topic. So enjoy!!!

It was a sunny October morning in the Parkers house. The birds were singing outside Alan's bedroom window. Alan James Parker is 14 years old he is very smart and very athletic he is the assaint captain of the junior high football team at Westen Christan Academy. He got up and got dressed into his uniform for school he wore a red collared shirt and tan shorts and a pair of sneakers. He walked out of his bedroom when his mom called up to him.

"Alan can you wake up Sadie for me please?"

"Yea, Sure mom."

Alan walked over to his sisters room. He opened the door and walked over to the window opened the curitans so the morning sun filled her room. He went over to her bed and shook her awake and said.

"Sadie it's time to get up we have school."

"I don't want to get up." She mumbled into her pillow.

"Well if you don't get up I'll just tell Mark you like him."

"You wouldn't dare!" She said sitting up in her bed squinting at the light.

"Oh I do dare." 

"Fine, I'll get up."

Alan left her room so she could get ready. She got out of bed and changed from her pink t-shrit and pink gym shorts to a red collared shirt and a navy blue skrit. She brushed her long dark blonde hair and put a navy headband that matched the skrit. She then put on her white high knee socks and black Mary Janes. When she was done getting ready. She made her bed and went down stairs to see and hear.

"Nancy, I thought I told to wake me up a 5:30 this morning!"

"James you never said that!"

"Well now I'm late for my meeting...Goodbye!!!" He opened the door walked out an slammed it behind him making the whole house shake.

"Mom...Why is dad so mad at you...us lately?" Sadie asked getting herself some ceral.

"It's complicated...I'll tell you both later. Go get your backpacks or you will be late too." 

Alan and Sadie finished up there ceral and ran upstairs and got there backpacks and after school bag. Alan came down the stairs with his black backpack on his back, his navy blue gym bag on his right shoulder, and his math book in his left hand. 

Sadie came down with her purple backpack on her back and her drama folder, math book and Bible book in her hands. 

The twins went out to the car and waited for there mom. While they waited.

"Sadie, Why do you think mom and dad are fighting so much latley?"

"I don't know, but it's really truly scaring me."

Their mom came out and unlocked the car Alan in the passenger and Sadie in the back.

When they arrived at school Mark and Sarah were waiting for them. Mark was wearing a navy blue collared shrit and tan shorts and sneakers. Sarah was wearing a navy blue collared shrit and a tan skrit. With red knee socks and Mary Janes. 

"Hey Parkers." Mark and Sarah said together.

"Hey Brooks." Alan and Sadie replied

Just then the bell rang and they went inside to start their long day.

Hey readers please tell me if you want me to continue. When I get 8 reads. I will make a chapter 2. Thank you for reading. :-)