At tonight

There was only darkness, all were quiet. Slowly a little light appeared. There was Celis, on the bed, she was covered by a bed sheet. It was a day in the hotel.

Near to the bed was Kamylia. She was sitting in a wood sit; she was wearing a long sleeve sweater.

"Oh, you woke up..." said Kamylia to Celis.

"Yeah... what a headache..." said Celis.

"Don't worry, it is completely normal in your condition, you will feel better in a few minutes" said Kamylia.

"Okay... where's Sarila?" questioned Celis.

"Oh. She went to the Diesel Festival with Amy and Laria" responded the woman.

In a moment, someone knocked the door.

"Who's there?" said Kamylia.

"Darien, can I open the door?" responded.

"Yes.

Darien opened the door to talk with the girls.

"Oh, you woke up" said to Celis. "Well, Amy said to me that you would see the rodeo with her and the girls" added Darien to Kamylia.

"Yeah, I waited for the same..." said Kamylia.

"So... take a shower, we will leave in twenty-five minutes..." said Darien while he turned to Celis.

"Oh... ok" responded Celis.

Celis took a sit in the edge of the bed and saw to Kamylia.

"That was a crazy night..." said Celis.

"Yeah. But it is just the first, we will go to hunt in the night again..." said Kamylia.

"Oh... great..." responded Celis something sad.

"Don't you wanna more blood?" said Kamylia.

"Yeah... but..." said Celis, she started to think in the pain that Sarila made to her feel the last night. "I... I don't know..." said Celis.

Kamylia approached to Celis, and she took a sit near to her.

"What happen? Tell me. I'm your personal maid, remember that" said Kamylia to Celis.

"Well... I... I fed Sarila last night... and... I was to hurt... I... I felt too much pain... and... was horrible... She hurt me a lot! And..." said Celis she started to cry.

Kamylia took her Celis' face with a hand with a softly caress, ans she kissed her mouth. Celis got red. She liked that. Kamylia had closed her eyes and Celis had her eyes very open. When Kamylia finished, she told to Celis:

"I said to Amy that won't heal my scars... to show you..." said Kamylia while was picked up her hair.

Celis was seeing that Kamylia had four marks in her neck, two in each side.

"Those scars..." said Celis with horror.

"Yeah... those scars are the bites of Amylisie and Laria... But it isn't all..." said Kamylia, she showed to Celis her wrist.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Celis. She was seeing that Kamylia had the same marks in her arms.

"Laria's bites..." said Kamylia. "I got a lot of fever and pain... I think that they were too hungry..." said Kamylia with a smile to Celis.