Darien

"First of the police notes report:

At the 02:45 a.m. it was found the bodies of twin victims with his family in the town of Ashfolds, United States [...].

Both was male, it was 17 years old. Both was found in the middle stage after the concert of Lindsay Lindell, same concert that was reported his apparition while both was with life. At par, at the same time, it was found the bodies of his family in their house.

The first of the two twins was called Ben Thompson and the second Jimmy Thompson, both was very identical, the unique difference was a spot in the face of Ben, just in the middle right check.

Wound did not find in any body, except a strange two holes in the right side of his neck.

The members of the family were Terry Thompson and Mary Lazaye (his wife and mother of the twin victims) [...].

In all bodies did not find fights wounds, and, in the case of the family, all in the house showed no signs of violence.

One particular characteristics of their bodies were that was found dry until leave them unrecognizable.

Second of the police notes report:

In the town of Reviere D'luca, United States, was found the body of Amylissie Beltran, and her parents Broumarth Beltran and Samantha Loria. All were murdered at different times.

Broumarth and her wife was located in its necks. All occurred after Amylissie had escaped form home at 14 minutes after.

The Amylissie's body was found at 3 weeks after the Lindsay Lindell concert, in the backstage. One employed found the body and it attested that it was found in the prop closet, also he attested that the body did not emit any stench, it was like tanned leather body.

One particular characteristics of their bodies were that was found dry until leave them unrecognizable.

Third of the police notes report:

In the city of Lairbed, in United States, the apartment owner, Marcos Lisma, was called the police because one of his tenants did not pay its renting three weeks. He attested that...

"Ok. Sufficient" said a thick male voice. "I understand it, all of the cases was a vampire and has connected directly to the Lindsay Lindell' band" added the voice.

"That's correct" responded one female voice. "But there is not enough evidence to blame them" added the woman.

It was a darkness and unrecognizable place. It only was a lamp in a table, and two person, one woman with glasses and a strange man with a raincoat and a hat. The man was smoking a cigarette.

"Well, mister..." said the woman.

"Call me John" interrupted the man and he did a huge smoke cloud.

She cleared his throat with a discreet and little cough after she breathe his smoke and continued to talking with him.

"Well... uhum! John... we contacted to his team of vampire hunter to watch and follow the possible guilty, to try to eliminate the menace of those vampire. It is evident to...

"Yeah. I know, I'll try to catch them in action.

"Well, about the bounty...

"Pay me after the job" interrupted the man.

After the talk, the man was walked in an obscure hall, with his partners, 2 men and a woman.